Im new to this help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

afroman680

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
hello i am really interested in making bots and that but i would like to know the things like what programs are the best and what language i would need to learn and also if there is any good tutorial videos i can watch and learn from.

many thanks

A

Almighty

VB.net is the easiest programming language to learn and you can make great bots with it! PM me if you need any help!

afroman680

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
what program will i need to be able to write the language into cheers for your help :)

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
A

Almighty

Microsoft visual studi 2010 google it, it's a free software which is easy to use!

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
delphi is harder but can do alot more with it.

afroman680

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
cheers for all your help can some one give me a simple task i can do with it so i can get to know the basics thanks

CodeMeRight

Reaction score
Website
www.kinggoon.net
You can go here and watch the step by step videos and learn the basics first:

http://howtostartprogramming.com/vb-net/

Hi i see this Post http://thebotnet.com/programming/58650-free-copy-of-visual-studio-2010-a/ also says to maybe down load
In addition to the new visual studio i recommend downloading Visual Assist, which makes the coding experience so much better... Visual Assist is a replacement for Intellisense which was actually dumbed down in VS2010, and i am 90% sure that the people of The Bot Net cannot code without intellisense... so the more powerful it is the better... you can download it: here
But i see that is only a trail is it needed & if so or if it will make things easy is there any serials or keys to get the full version.. or am i misunderstand something here lol...I normaly do when i just wake up :)

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
Hi i see this Post http://thebotnet.com/programming/58650-free-copy-of-visual-studio-2010-a/ also says to maybe down load
But i see that is only a trail is it needed & if so or if it will make things easy is there any serials or keys to get the full version.. or am i misunderstand something here lol...I normaly do when i just wake up :)

If you're talking about the "full" version of Microsoft Visual Studio 10, it's free to register, you just have to obtain a license key from within the program. As for Visual Assist, I would recommend getting it from that previous post as it will help your automated coding go much smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.