Status
Not open for further replies.

TumbleDry

Senior
Original poster
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Well for the last three (3) Hours on prizelive i've been wondering why my offer's havnt credited, and then that made me think back to all the times when offers never credit for me EVER, but i just thought maybe it's all the caches etc,
So now im getting tons of tickets at the prize palace and among other things getting $$$, Im going to rape prizelive and what not.

In short: i hated websites like prizelive where you had to do offers becuase they never credited, and now i figured out how to fix it and im happy ;)

aluminum

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Well for the last three (3) Hours on prizelive i've been wondering why my offer's havnt credited, and then that made me think back to all the times when offers never credit for me EVER, but i just thought maybe it's all the caches etc,
So now im getting tons of tickets at the prize palace and among other things getting $$$, Im going to rape prizelive and what not.

In short: i hated websites like prizelive where you had to do offers becuase they never credited, and now i figured out how to fix it and im happy ;)

Similar thing happened to me, but on some GPT sites. I have this anti virus software which auto blocks CPA offers and I did not know that so I did like 20 offers and none credited :( .

psufootball

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Haha that sucks man. I have never liked prizelive personally as i have trouble getting offers to credit too..

Hey how bout you try some offers oh my raffle site too? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.