alobalek

Original poster
Reaction score
EDIT DUE TO HATERS I WONT GIVE A NEW METHODS TO EVERYONE JUST TO THAT ONES WHO ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN IT DUE THAT JOIN MINE FB PAGE OR ADD ME (GOT 3 NEW WORKING METHODS MADE BY MYSELF): https://www.facebook.com/How-to-make-money-online-1682945898631355

P.S. Im sorry for that for honest people , but those who want mine methods should be normal cooperating person. Thanks for understand

Do you need to start earn money by jingling and other sites ? Check this mine video guide !!!
You need to watch fix if its not wotking for you =P

FIIIIX

Linkbucks auto clicker 2015 bot 2-40 $ DAILY 100%

Hello guys ive just made this video about making money online just with your computer !! Watch setup your linkbucks with traffic exchangers and earn free money ( passively)

All steps explained in this video

linkbucks(ref)
non ref:bruh:

blogger

jingling
password : CastroShop

liunglinbao ( just only if jingling isnt working for ya)

txt. tutorial with script code for blogg
script code without downloading :
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL='http://www.yoursite.com/'" />

twitter

Traffic Exchangers (where we can paste link on our page in form xxxxx.blogspot.com not tcode from twitter)

Otohits (ref)(settings 30 seconds , + hide refferer)
non ref:serious:

Autowebsurf (ref)(settings 30 seconds , + hide refferer)
non ref:motherofgod:

Webtraffica (ref) (settings 30 seconds , + hide refferer)
non ref:atheus:

Websyndic (ref) ( settings : 30 seconds + hide refferrer)
non ref:wat:

Teslahits (ref) (automaticaly hidden referer)
non ref:ballin:

Traffic Exchangers ( where you need to paste tcode from twitter to hide referral)

Hitleap (ref) ( settings from video)
non ref:kden:
10khits (ref) ( settings like from hitleap)
non ref:mynigga:

P.S. for joining from mine refferal ull get some % ( because im senior member and already was using traffic exchangers for some time) bonus and ill get some too.

Thats all for now . Now you have got basic knowledge how to make 5 dollars - 10 $ per day .5- 10 $ per day ? Isnt there 2 -40 dollars per day ? Ye!! you got right it all depends on power of our computer . 2 . number of traffic exchanhgers we are using. ( we can boost our number by changing our vpn and run on other browser -- example im running 5 TE on Chrome using Hola ! VPN next 5 on mozzila using mine main ip , 5 TE on Tor browser and 5 on opera using HOLA or anonymx . Ill talk about this settings in next video so stay tuned and EARN MONEY !!

DO YOU WANT EARN EVEN MORE ??
What im planning next , well im preparing video about neobux, paidverts ,probux + altbux , how to make money with youtube and cpm network, how to make money with Pop up ads ( next level ) in jingling .And how to make money with adfly ( similiar to this but different set up)

Neobux tutorial -- Earn EVEN MORE ;)

Thank you for watching hoped you enjoyed it ! Subscribe, rate , comment, ask , like or hate :( :D Ill be happy for your feedback !! Stay tuned :)

P.S. sorry for mine english / sometimes im looking like xxx :D

Attachments

• linkbucks-proof.png
    linkbucks-proof.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 666
Last edited:

KenSe7en

Registered
Reaction score
thank for sharing

Ryzabel

Reaction score
Nice Method
Reg under you

dina1992

Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
where's this video?

NINJA

★★ Always Dream Big! ★★
senior
Reaction score
nice share... try this method now

Ryzabel

Reaction score
Something wrong with my blogspot when i enter my blog it auto-redirect to
google.com
Code:
<head>
<base target='_blank'/>
<meta content='0;URL=&apos;http://www.linkbucks.com/xxx/&apos;' http-equiv='refresh'/>

vmmo96

Reaction score
i used to did a year ago , this site will banned your account :D trust me

yolobalek

Registered
Reaction score
i used to did a year ago , this site will banned your account :D trust me
if they do theres bunch of another link shorteners u can earn from im testing already new ones with even better cpm ;)
( im the owner of the post , but actualy was banned for spamming , becaus i posted 10 x nice thread to have permission to share mine method with you , even admin told me i should do that , but w/E yesterday mine main acc will be unbaned )

Reactions: Mr Maharishi

nasirrock

xxx
Reaction score
When i m putting script code in blog , and when open site !! No linkbucks adds there !!!

NINJA

★★ Always Dream Big! ★★
senior
Reaction score
Ye its working ;) you can even see the results in the video ;)
Yes!! I watch your full video..before doing that.. :) when I get paid .. I post it here ;)

NINJA

★★ Always Dream Big! ★★
senior
Reaction score
When i m putting script code in blog , and when open site !! No linkbucks adds there !!!
Can u post a screenshot of ur blogspot (edit template)

Reactions: matheustacu

yolobalek

Registered
Reaction score
send it to youtube video ( comment), because i cant just hit links there on the post or i cant give you email there so ill try to help yout his way

yolobalek

Registered
Reaction score
Im even working on a new videos + link shorteners that works even better than linkbucks ;)actually , ( Neobux earning or how to reinvest , How to use VPN with traffic exchangers for maximum earnings and about new traffic exchangers ive found)