Not open for further replies.

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
AwesomeGetPaidTo.blogspot.com
Compliments, tips, what I need to improve on? Pls tell me and be as honest as you can be. You're not helping me if you see a flaw but don't tell me. Tanks in advance. I know there're spelling mistakes and I'll get tose fixed when I have the chance, this is just a 2nd draft.

C

Cfomodz

bump so that someone else can look at this because I am too tired to :)

alexander153

Reaction score
font looks ugly pretty much. that's it. decent blog

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
any recommended font? Thanks and is the background ok..? I didn't intend to have it, I just put it as you needed to pick something just to create the blog.

alexander153

Reaction score
any recommended font? Thanks and is the background ok..? I didn't intend to have it, I just put it as you needed to pick something just to create the blog.
the background is blurry.i think should fix that and use Arial font or time Romans.

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
gotcha. Though it might already be in that font. I'm using the default font that the blog started on. I'll see...THANKS!! You wanna sign up :)

iShinra

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Err..?
Classic theme, font, no widgets, plain text?
I don't want it to sound bad.. It's just.. like that.

Joshua

Reaction score
WTF!!! o_o

Anyway, keep trying. :) By the way, aren't you planning on creating annual updates? It is a blog, after all. :p

Suggestion: Remove the sidebar. Add more images to your content. If you keep the sidebar (most specially that it doesn`t have anything to contain anyway), it will just make your blog EMPTIER than it is now.

xtrapsp

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
internetaware.org
1. It has nothing to do with GPT Sites.
2. its so plain.
3. Aren't you trying to attract people?

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
thanks guys. When you say pictures, pictures of what? Paymeny proof?
Thanks for the feedback, I'll keep trying till it looks good. For background, should I put something simple or what?

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
hmm... make some adjustments, like just what joshua said, remove the sidebar if you have nothing to place there, and add some images such as logo of those GPT sites that you are blogging about. get some templates there aare lots of them on google. :D

make your blog more appealing.. :) view this one for example. :)
http://felixvalentinostories.blogspot.com/
its my friend's blog.. LMAO look at his bad english.. good vibes! :D

Reactions: Fendi

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
hmm... make some adjustments, like just what joshua said, remove the sidebar if you have nothing to place there, and add some images such as logo of those GPT sites that you are blogging about. get some templates there aare lots of them on google. :D

make your blog more appealing.. :) view this one for example. :)
http://felixvalentinostories.blogspot.com/
its my friend's blog.. LMAO look at his bad english.. good vibes! :D

How does get get all that stuff on his blog? I can't find anything for mines. Thanks

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
How does get get all that stuff on his blog? I can't find anything for mines. Thanks

lol...just blogwalk :) and you'll find some useful tools that can make your blog more appealing.. :) and also that content that matters because the readers would find your site/blog interesting with the contents alone, the impression of wanting to visit tommorow is a ++ for your blog/site. :)

pm me if you want some simple money making tips. :)

brazil81

Reaction score
Its decent. I would add some pictures though just so its easier to read :)

xNSX

Reaction score
Hmm your blog is one BIG BLOB mostly teens use GPT they want to see payments not TONS OF WORDS.

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
I'm working on my 1st payment. Thanks for all the help, keep it coming. I'll try to get some payment up there

Trahm

Reaction score
Website
www.techneektv.com
WAAAAYYY too many words on the front page. If I were to find your page on Google/Bing/whatever and see the front page with all that text, I'd be turned off right away. Add some pictures, change the font, and some paragraph headers. Also get a domain name since it will look nicer.

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
WAAAAYYY too many words on the front page. If I were to find your page on Google/Bing/whatever and see the front page with all that text, I'd be turned off right away. Add some pictures, change the font, and some paragraph headers. Also get a domain name since it will look nicer.

paragraph headers..?

Trahm

Reaction score
Website
www.techneektv.com
Yeah. Break it into different paragraphs then have some type of header that denotes it is a new paragraph. It would look nice and give it less of a textual feel. Example:

Who we are
tadsfalkdflkajsdfjaTEXTHEREasdfadsfadf

what we do
asdfasdfasdfadsfasdfasdfasdfasdf

how it works
asdfasdfasdfasdfadsfadsfasdfasdf

Like that, but you could use images, different colors, bold/italic/underline, etc. It will give the page more flair.

oh and for SEO purposes, bold key words in your text. Search engines give more value to bolded words (from what I hear).

variksoo21

Reaction score
Website
variksoo21.weebly.com
I agree with Trahm about front page. Also have some form of multiple pages with a menu for Example:
Main
Blog
Contact me
About us

or something like that.

Also have a Categories widget like thing so you can search through post using tags. Maybe a Donate and Twitter widget. A archives widget is almost like a must have. Also have a big and beautiful RSS button. Also add google analytics to you´re blog so you can see very detailed graphs about visitors.

Also maybe increase the font size in you´re posts by a little bit.

Fendi

Original poster
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
worldstarhiphop.com
great ideas so far. I've been adding more "life" to the blog by puting some more pictures and banners and a couple more post. From time to time, take a look at the blog to see some of my edits. I love the help. If you have anything else to chime in, pls don't hesitate.

ok so I just made all/most of the edits that you guys recommended. Is the site looking good/decent now?

Game

Reaction score
People like pictures, try adding some.
A bit simple, but nice, though, I haven't read the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.