Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Excuse my harshness ~

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO READ IT.
jk, but i seriously didn't read it, look below for why :eek:h:

Boring as fuck, so long of a read and I don't even know if the things you listed are legit, I'm too arrogant to search it up so I won't, but u can kiss my return visit goodbye.

^What most viewers would think.

Helpful: Less text, more payment proofs.

[EDIT] - Now that I think about it, it isn't that much of a read. Just make different blog posts about each different way.

Also, text and background don't match, super annoying to read.

thefunnybunny

Original poster
Reaction score
Excuse my harshness ~

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I DIDNT EVEN BOTHER TO READ IT.
jk, but i seriously didn't read it, look below for why :eek:h:

Boring as fuck, so long of a read and I don't even know if the things you listed are legit, I'm too arrogant to search it up so I won't, but u can kiss my return visit goodbye.

^What most viewers would think.

Helpful: Less text, more payment proofs.

[EDIT] - Now that I think about it, it isn't that much of a read. Just make different blog posts about each different way.

Also, text and background don't match, super annoying to read.

Thank for the response, but tbh this it not for you guys here. It was written for guys who google How to make money online. Simply to get clueless people to become my referrals. It is basically a load of rambling bs that wont realy get you very far.

I thought that would be obvious. :(

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Thank for the response, but tbh this it not for you guys here. It was written for guys who google How to make money online. Simply to get clueless people to become my referrals. It is basically a load of rambling bs that wont realy get you very far.

I thought that would be obvious. :(
Yeah, I know but when it comes to getting referrals for people that don't already make money online/know how they are extremely skeptical at first. You should make it a bit more believable.

First thing that comes to mind: Why does his blog not have a domain if he's actually making money online. Also, ranking on google with a blog about making money online will be insanely hard :eek:h:

thefunnybunny

Original poster
Reaction score
Yeah the background is really annoying and overused.. And try adding pictures every now and then of payment proof, etc

I hear you, Think i will make it more attractive (and the background less of an eyesore, it was one of the default ones). And i did not even think of adding payment proof, i was going to rely on how gullible people can be.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.