RUNESCAPE Legit way to make like 2m/hr

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfireshotz

Original poster
Reaction score
Taken from http://rsbuddy.com/forum/3m-hr-guide-|-no-stat-reqs-~-chaoticbot-48407.html

3m/Hr Guide | NO Stat Reqs. ~ ChaoticBot
3mil/Hr Guide With NO Stat Requirements!

NOTE: Would you like pictures? Please say so in the comments section below Thanks.

Ever wanted to achieve fast money without putting the effort in?
Are you jealous of people who have A LOT of money?
With this guide, and effort, you can EASILY make fast money.

Method – Selling artifacts
This method isn’t one of those ineffective, leaked methods. I use it a lot and it is a very fun way to make cash. It seems to be known more for higher levels (100+), which could be the secret to their success.

Requirements

A good starting cash pile. Recommended to have 5M+.
Patience (waiting is key in this).
A higher hp level can help since you are briefly in the desert, and you are still prone to thirst.

Setup

Helm ----> None/Anything you want
Amulet ----> Glory/Any teleporting Necklace
Cape ----> Spottier Cape/Spotted Cape
Weapon ----> Pharoah's Sceptre
Torso ----> Desert Robe Top
Legs ----> Desert Robe Bottoms
Boots ----> Boots of Lightness
Ring ----> Ring of Duelling

Method

Make your way to the ge, and buy 4 Pharaoh’s Scepter (3)s. You should then put in an offer for as many Golden Statuettes, Golden Scarabs and Gold Seals as you can. I would recommend putting in offers overnight, and/or selling your collected items every few days.
Patience is key as you can make up to 4M per week by leaving offers in, and doing little pieces of work here and there. An inventory, once mastered, can take as little as 10 seconds. A teleport, a few sentences, another teleport & banking can result in 12K profit.

You will need a load of dueling rings (8) to bank, and about 4 pharaoh’s scepters to teleport with.
Start at the castle wars bank, with a full inventory of the item you are selling.
You should then teleport to Jaleustrophos, and talk to Simon Templeton. You will then go through a short conversation, before selling your items. ALWAYS BRING ONE PHARAOHS SCEPTER PER TRIP. HE WILL TRY TO BUY ANY NON-EQUIPPED ONES FOR 100GP AND MAKE THE PROCESS LONGER.
If you want to recharge your scepter, you need to teleport to Jalsavrah having 6 gold items (per scepter) in your inventory to give to the Mummy.
Repeat again and again until all your items are sold.

Calculations
20 seconds for a full journey
12K per inventory
3 journeys per minute, 60 minutes in an hour = 180 journeys p/h.
240 x 12K = 2160K p/h
You will only get 300-400 overnight, so it is worth waiting a few days to see maximum results.

Notes
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY POINT IN TIME, EITHER IMPROVING PROFITS OR DECREASING THEM!

To get more golden items faster, ask people to buy them at the Grand Exchange, you WILL get more. ~ Thanks MDZ

Feedback is appreciated, more feedback = more inclined to make more guides.

Cheers,

-ChaoticBot

Taken from: http://rsbuddy.com/forum/3m-hr-guide-|-no-stat-reqs-~-chaoticbot-48407.html

Also I thought of a different method like this. Buy uncharged pharoahs sceptres and teleport to that place and charge them, they cost like 5k to charge and you make over 50k per charge since the uncharged is 900k and the charged is 952k as of today. Thanks and I hope i get at least 1 rep. Tell me anything i can do to get 1 rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.