Liongpt is not the ultimate gpt

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score
If you think about how low the offers credit you all just because of 100% ref earnings it its not worth it, because once your ref realises this theyll stop doing offers and go to a higher paying gpt site

right now i just saw one of my refs on piggybankgot complete an offer for .60 cents and i get .15 cents but if it was on liongpt the offer would be about half the price and wouldnt even be fair for my referral.

Now people wouldnt keep completing low crediting offers just so there sponsor could get paid so theyll eventually quit and you'll need fresh referrals blinded with 100% referral earnings

So i think piggybankgpt deserves crown
non-ref piggybankgpt.com

[EDIT] ROYAL GPT HAS 5% REF EARNINGS SORRY THE BANNER IS MISLEADING[/EDIT]

strk44

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I have to agree with you on lion gpt they have offers that a really low. I was going to do the intuit offer there but then I saw that they only give 300 points (if I am correct) which is only about 3 us dollars and on sites like piggybank gpt they pay around 10 us dollars which is way better.

Josh1105

Reaction score
They only have 5% ref. rate. Dont listen to him. -.-

Justice

His Majesty
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
yup completly not worth it

yea i just figured it out now lrn2readplz i was just mislead by the banner

You put ROYAL GPT not Piggy Bank GPT >_>

lrn2typeplz.

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score
You put ROYAL GPT not Piggy Bank GPT >_>

lrn2typeplz.
im aware of this but i didnt know that royalgpt has only 5% ref earnings and not 75% as they said in the banner so my rating for it just dropped therefor piggybankgpt is next in line

yoilovecash

Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
im aware of this but i didnt know that royalgpt has only 5% ref earnings and not 75% as they said in the banner so my rating for it just dropped therefor piggybankgpt is next in line

Hey alsoyoutube I've seen you a couple times on liongpt chatbox before & I'm so glad someone finally realize this!

100% is not even fair for our referrals. They spend their time completing offers and only get half the payout so I've never advertise liongpt :)

alsoyoutube

Original poster
Reaction score

Hey alsoyoutube I've seen you a couple times on liongpt chatbox before & I'm so glad someone finally realize this!

100% is not even fair for our referrals. They spend their time completing offers and only get half the payout so I've never advertise liongpt :)
yea i agree id rather have more happy guarenteed referrals then just short term unhappy referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.