RUNESCAPE Little Money Making Method (200k-350k/hr P2P) (No Reqs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerwild10

Original poster
Reaction score
My money making method involves the Yaks (Level 22s) located in Neitiznot, near Rellekka. Later in the thread I will post the various ways to get to Rellekka/Neitiznot. This method can be botted by using the Autofighter script sold by Rsbots.net and/or the fighting script available on RsBuddy. (I've never tried botting this so I'm not sure if it'll work.)

You are not going to be needing to kill these monsters as there are usually at least 10 people already there killing them. The people that kill the monsters there never pickup any drop the yaks give so this is where your money starts to come in. The yaks that are killed drop 4 different items: Yak-Hide, Hair, Raw Yak Meat, and Bones. The item we are going to be looting is the Yak-Hide, and if you want a little more money, you can also pickup the Hair. Yak- Hide market price is 242 and the market price of Hair is 84. I will also list another method later in the thread that will make you 45 gp extra per hide in like 10 seconds of time.

The drop rate of Yak-Hide and Hair is 100% and they drop fairly fast since the people killing the yaks are continuous. You can setup your Autofighter bot to loot Yak-Hide and/or Hair and also fight for some additional exp.

We use Neitiznot as our location because there are Left Click bank chests located nearby the Yak pen. Also the hide tanner is located in the building just south of the bank. It took me about 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes to go from the bank, loot all 28 inv spots of Yak-Hide, and bank it all.

ADDITIONAL MONEY MAKING
You can optionally tan your hides inside of Neitiznot by talking to Thakkrad Sigmundson and paying him 5 gp per hide you want tanned. This increases the money made per hr significantly by 45 gp per hide.

HOW TO GET THERE
1.) Use the Enchanted Lyre to teleport to Rellekka and walk/run Northwest to the docks and talk to Maria Gunnars to go to Neitiznot.

2.) Using the fairy ring teleport method, enter D K S to teleport East of Rellekka and walk West to go to Rellekka. Again walk/run Northwest to the docks and talk to Maria Gunnars to go to Neitiznot.

3.) Using teleport runes or teleport tabs, you can teleport to Camelot and go very Northwest to enter Rellekka. Once inside Rellekka, walk/run Northwest to the docks and talk to Maria Gunnars to go to Neitiznot.

Calculations
28 Yak-Hides X 242 gp = 6776 gp of profit each inv.

(OPTIONAL) 28 Cured Yak-Hides X 291 gp = 8148 gp - 140 gp (Cost of curing 28 Yak-Hides) = 8008 gp of profit per inv.

60 minutes (1 Hour) / 1 minute 30 seconds = 40 invs per hr

40 X 6776 = 271040 gp per hr

60 minutes (1 Hour) / 2 minutes = 30 invs per hr

30 x 6776 = 203280 gp per hr

Your profits per hr will also be higher depending on how fast you can fill your inv and run to bank and such.

If I forgot anything or if you need any help, please leave a comment below. Also if you liked my guide please comment and tell me how much you like it! Have a great day and enjoy becoming rich!

killerwild10

Original poster
Reaction score
Come on guys 38 views and no replies? Someone give me feedback for my guide, it took me a while to write it up!

AIDS

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
This guide is pretty good but there is also some requirement, you need to finish the quest Freminik isle to get on Neit island, this is a pretty good guide for beginner. Also while you're doing this you might want to wear something lightweight like Penace gloves, spottier cape, and boot of lightness.

Niska5

Reaction score
Website
www.helltitan.com
wish there were nice f2p guides :S

AIDS

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
wish there were nice f2p guides :S
I could make one but I don't really have the time but you can find some guide in the Rs forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.