Lockerzking's E-whoring Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lockerzking

Original poster
Made this in the last 3 hours with my exclusive method.

Vtfmkt.png

WNLbaC.png

EqX9oc.png

B

Brawl

Original poster
So how'd you end up getting that? :p.
/inbeforetellstruthpedopaidforcamera.

L

lockerzking

Original poster
Damn Gratz on the amazon

Thanks man!

Sorry guys i'm not giving away this method, I made that all in 3 hours and if i give the method away it will take 1 month to get that amount with everyone using the method

matt912836

Reaction score
Say your doing custom photos or cam shows, if you say your doing it personalized you get more people and it makes them feel special meaning they'll pay.

L

lockerzking

Original poster
Nah, check my check it out thread and see how much I made in about half a week ;)

Your method is very complicated. My method is probably the easiest method and takes 1 minute to get money from a person.

choboplayer

Alcoholic
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
I would like to know what the method is. I've had zero success with ewhoring :)

L

lockerzking

Original poster
I would like to know what the method is. I've had zero success with ewhoring :)

Just do the basics of e-whoring like chatting on omegle or something because i cannot afford to give out my method

G

GeeksterSwag

Original poster
I'd also like to add something to lockerzking's tip.

You need PATIENCE!

If you rush im then you will fail most of the time. Just take it slow, think in his position.

Tell him you trying to pay for college buy selling pics etc.

krazedkat

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Guys: what you must realize about the Ewhoring world is that sharing is dangerous. Ewhoring methods can be overused in less than a day. Let him keep his method, find out your own.

Tips:
be patience
talk for a long time with them
act like you have no clue how to spell (u, r, etc.)
don't give them too much when it comes to previews, or else they'll just fap to that and not pay.

L

lockerzking

Original poster
Guys: what you must realize about the Ewhoring world is that sharing is dangerous. Ewhoring methods can be overused in less than a day. Let him keep his method, find out your own.

Tips:
be patience
talk for a long time with them
act like you have no clue how to spell (u, r, etc.)
don't give them too much when it comes to previews, or else they'll just fap to that and not pay.

I could not thank you and agree with you more! Thanks man

L

lockerzking

Original poster
I'm thinking about selling the method to just 1 person, Ill get them all set up with everything they will need and you will be making bank in no time

SyronX

Reaction score
wel lockerz if you would sell it to 1 person i am intrested, and willing to pay 50% of my earnings( i am online about 16 hours a day so i got enough time to ewhore then:) since i failed 5 times and only did get 1x 15$ i quited wasnt worth but i see much money can be made, but i never tried it over amazon so maybe we can work something out, let me know if you decide to sell it to 1 person.. can give you my real life details also if needed + phone so ya can see i am legit

SyronX

singh01

Banned
Reaction score
hey im buying amazon gift cards 5$ ones only though for 3.33$ paypal if your interested :)

SyronX

Reaction score
lockerz serious for 20$? while you earn huge should be worth lots more but ok, like i mentiond before willing to give you 50% of every single money i make if its even 2$ or 2000$ i give you 50% as long as you want:) i am just serious and really intrested and since i keep failing at ewhoring i really need your help even if its not the exclusive method but just some help on chat with you would be best

SyronX

Reaction score
sucks for me just started with all money making things:) lol spending 6 hours today trying to ewhore and get a amazon giftcard talked to about 50 peoples 0$ earned all left so i suck at it big xD

Status
Not open for further replies.