Looking to hire a coder

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynamik

Original poster
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm currently seeking someone that is pretty coherent with webmail based systems (GMail, Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, ETC) and has a background of developing functions based around/off these. I need a lot of automation based services surrounding these functions.

I am looking for this project to be LAMP based - PHP/MySQL/Perl most likely. But I am open for it to be a Windows APP in C#/Java/Whatever language you may deem fit.

I am willing to spend a good deal of money depending on your abilities, experience and how much of my project is to be completed. < $1000

If you feel like this project may be of interest to you, send me a PM and we can discuss details further. Thanks

dynamik

Original poster
Reaction score
Appreciate that, I'll try to send him a message.

I'd like to hear from anyone that might be interested as long as your skills are up to par.

Botmode

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Dynamik,

I was going to PM you but I need 15+ posts to do so - can you give any specifics of the project here?

dynamik

Original poster
Reaction score
I'd rather give specifics in a more personal direction but as long as you have past experience with working with functions based around popular webmail systems then you should mostly be a step ahead.

If anyone is interested and can't PM, please post any messenger names (AIM/Skype/etc) or an email and I will follow up with you.

Botmode

Registered
Reaction score
Dynamik,

No problem - If you'd like, you can contact me on w.a.r(at)live.co.uk with a quick outline of what you're after and I'll let you know if it's something I could do. I've developed a variety of software over the years; from chat, email and FTP clients to bots, rippers and games.

Cheers!

K

KamaluNg

Lol. Don't use any one that doesn't have a high status here. If you're serious about this project ask this websites well known coders. I'd recommend Rebomb, he just might be the most suitable for this job.

Hax

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I sent a PM.

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
PM MoneyFreak, he is a pro and would do it very fast!
Ty Bro<333

I could try to do this. But I don't know if I got enough experience on this.. Please feel free to PM me.

Botmode

Registered
Reaction score
Lol. Don't use any one that doesn't have a high status here. If you're serious about this project ask this websites well known coders. I'd recommend Rebomb, he just might be the most suitable for this job.

I don't know if this was anything to do with my post, but if it was - I fail to see why my status on this website should be any indication whatsoever of my capabilities or entitlement to offer my services. I don't have the time to build up "rep" on every single forum and site I'm a member of. Software development is my line of work, among other fields - it's what I do for a living, both online and for local businesses in my area. TBN is not all encompassing.

K

KamaluNg

It wasn't directed to anyone specific. This website only allows so many coders to own the coder status at once. TBN likes the best. Hundreds of coders have been here but there are less official coders then fingers on your hand. I was simply recommending a programmer who may just be one of the best here. You probably would have done the same if you've seen the amount of scams that go on here.

dynamik

Original poster
Reaction score
I appreciate the replies.

Botmode- I shot you an email.

KamaluNg- Cool, thanks. I'll try sending him a PM.

Hax- I got back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.