Making a raffle site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkerion

Original poster
Reaction score
Website
eliteraffles.com
Anyone have some raffle script suggestions? I thought Sweep Script looks good but i haven't heard of many others. and it's cheap :)

Also I've never made a raffle site but, how do you include offers from Adscend Media, blvd wall and things like that? I just need a quick run down on how that stuff works.

Any other tips on running a raffle site?

59bluecool

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Raffle sites are saturated now.You won't make alot of money from them anymore.

N

niraj2328

yea 59bluecool got a point i have a website not getting any traffic lol

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Like those said above^
Its really satured, you should find a another niche :)

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Raffle sites are saturated now.You won't make alot of money from them anymore.

true to some extent, but not if you know what yer doing. there are nearly 900 gpt sites now but money can still be made if you do it right. some do well some do poorly. like anything else it all boils down to what you yourself put into it w determination and effort.

of all the raffle scripts out there, sweepscript has the most options and better user interface

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
I have a raffle script in the works, will be able to do anything with it.

Glitche

Registered
Reaction score
You could motivate people to participate in your raffle contest by increasing their odds to win if they refer users say via twitter, facebook or google plus. Be sure to post your contests on social sites because it is the best way to reach people as they can tell their friends and generate buzz about your website.

prorathack

Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I kind of had big hopes in making my raffle website too and gettin money out of it. Now you guys are sayin its saturated and I understand what you guys are talking about.. mind suggestion working alternatives with similar ideas (risking cash to get cash basically )

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but I kind of had big hopes in making my raffle website too and gettin money out of it. Now you guys are sayin its saturated and I understand what you guys are talking about.. mind suggestion working alternatives with similar ideas (risking cash to get cash basically )

meaning there is way too many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.