MaN1feSt0's Weekly Discount Store!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MaN1feSt0

Original poster
Hey guys im MaN1feSt0 and starting in a couple of days im going to be doing a weekly discount items store. This includes Giftcards, electronics, and stuff like that.

For example say the item for sale is a 50$ Best Buy Card. I am going to be selling this for 1$-5$. Every week i am going to be doing something similar to this. And then another week it could be a set of headphones. And i would sell this for 95% off their regular price.

Please dont ask how im going to be doing this. I have a system set up where basically i get these items for very cheap and sell them to you guys.

I might start an official thread in the next couple of days but i just wanted to tell u guys about this just to give u a heads up.

aaaa

Reaction score
inb4carded. :notrust:

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
inb4carded. :notrust:

This.

@Manifesto: Are you acquiring these items whitehat? As in without stealing by the means of using someone else's money?

M

MaN1feSt0

Original poster
No there is no stealing involed here. This is all legit. I will explain more when i start the store up.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
looking forward to this... :)

M

MaN1feSt0

Original poster
Thanks at least one person is lol. To show u guys that i am legit the first item up for sale is a 25$ walmart card. I will first win the item, and then ill tell whoever wants it how much it is and then i will send u the card. i will send u proof of the purchase so u see its legit. I will probably be able to get the card for 1$-3$.

Item for Sale Currently

25$ Amazon - Leave a post if u are interested in buying it. Changed to Amazon figured it would be more appealing :)

allout80

Reaction score
I'll buy amazon but since i dont trust you i'll do it with a middle man

Kratos

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I'll buy the amazon

polf

Reaction score
hey pmmed you before but see you cant get it, pm me back when your post level gets to 20(:

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
let see, what you can share then. i am interested. :)

M

MaN1feSt0

Original poster
Well this is hows its gonna go. I win the card and then whoever wants to buy it from there can. So if i win it for say .86$ i sell it for mehhh 2$-3$. You know profit for you and me. Not bad deal right??

josephreda

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Well this is hows its gonna go. I win the card and then whoever wants to buy it from there can. So if i win it for say .86$ i sell it for mehhh 2$-3$. You know profit for you and me. Not bad deal right??
So OBVIOUSLY seeing as how you are NEW, there WILL be a middleman involved or you will go FIRST, correct? IF not, obvious scam is obvious.

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
probably selling fake stuff hahah

Or bidding on penny bid websites, most likely a brand new one, in which he wins most of the items on there.

JamboPB

Reaction score
Or bidding on penny bid websites, most likely a brand new one, in which he wins most of the items on there.

You still have to purchase bids, which can range from $0.25-$1

M

MaN1feSt0

Original poster
Not if u make 20 accounts :) with temporary emails lol

rpsc

Reaction score
hope to see the non-coupon items soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.