Money made from Dropshipping(After selling on Ebay/Amazon.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tactical

Original poster
2mrfk9s.jpg

Jelly? well if not. it ok. :)

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Yo holy shit nice job man. Want to tell me how you got that much.!!!

SirFawkAlot

Senior
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
How long do it take to upload?

T

Tactical

Original poster
not long. i went to upload to tinypic.com and i saved as a format they didnt have. kept trying but wouldnt let me. found it i shouldve saved as .png.

T

Tactical

Original poster
why would i tel lyou joseph. you are on my ignore list. you are a spammer on TBN. honestly. GTFO.

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
umadbro? LOL. Gimee some of that money??

T

Tactical

Original poster
Lol nahh. i need the extra money to save up for alienware.

LonerBear

Reaction score
Just wondering how much of that is profit? Cause I know to drop ship you need to spend money in the 1st place

T

Tactical

Original poster
yah. i got lucky. i had originally like $1000 but then once ifinished i had $400. adn the niche i use is so basic/simple, no one could really think of it.

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
All this guy does is fucking lie. An alienware? Seriously? You had the $1,000 in your paypal, and you could've used it right there and then, but you spent it, just to get it again? Maybe everyone else is falling for your lies, but I'm not. You have attempted to scam so much, and no mods/admins are doing anything about it, the least they can do is suspend you until they get some results.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
xD if anyone is curious about his "methods" just go here. You just might see what is simply fishy about all this.

D

Danmota

Original poster
close thread thank you.keep ur business to urself u gossip girl

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Dan he can share his earnings real or not though...this is what the sub forum is for...anyhow check your pm's got something for you.

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Jonothan Manuel...as in Ralph Lauren? Fake name or creepy coincidence for the suspicious newbie. :dramaticmusic:

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
:eek: what do you mean Clever what does that name have any Thing to do to trigger your suspicious nerves? xD

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
:eek: what do you mean Clever what does that name have any Thing to do to trigger your suspicious nerves? xD

Jonothan Manuel is the real name of Ralph Lauren... I thought my post was pretty clear on that? I'm confused, do you not know who Ralph Lauren is?

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Yeah i don't know lemme google it one sec. ah I see now i know :) if he really was that guy he shouldn't even be worrying about alienware money wise. But then again...chances of his name being the same is TINY but possible...*shrugs* suspicious indeed. Thought you meant an ex scammer or osmething of tbn lolol.

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Yeah i don't know lemme google it one sec. ah I see now i know :) if he really was that guy he shouldn't even be worrying about alienware money wise. But then again...chances of his name being the same is TINY but possible...*shrugs* suspicious indeed. Thought you meant an ex scammer or osmething of tbn lolol.

He's the creator of those sexy clothes "Polo"

Status
Not open for further replies.