Motorcycle Questions

AIDS

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I want to get a motorcycle, but there are a few things I need to know first before buying one. The motorcycle I'm looking for should be for daily use such as going to school, easy to handle, and great on gas.

1. How do I get the license to operate a motorcycle? I live in Texas.

2. What type of motorcycle would you recommend for beginners? With a budget of $3,000.

3. Anything else I should know?

Aero

Reaction score
go to your dmv and you will have to go through the same process as you did for your drivers license, such as taking a written test then the driving, you then get issued a class b license(class b or c something like that) strictly for driving the bike.

PaulPureBITS

Reaction score
maybe it's b or c there, but as i know it's universal in all countries, so he would need A for motocycles, b for normal cars up to 3T ect ect. but that doesn't really matter, what matter is that you have to give the writing and driving tests to get licence for motocycle. good luck.

Norman56

Reaction score
A bike is a good option, but if you only want to use it for commuting to school, why not get a regular bike? You can buy a bike with an electric motor for the same money and save on fuel later on. What do you think of that idea? If you buy a bike, I recommend getting insurance for your new ride as soon as possible. This will keep you safe from intruders and sudden breakdowns. Here's the best bike insurance company https://simplebikeinsurance.com/. Good luck with your choice, and take care of yourself on the roads.