Move Over Varolo - Brand New Program Launching In September

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfy

Original poster
Reaction score
LAUNCHING IN SEPTEMBER

Is there any cost to join?
No. It will never cost you anything to join or retain membership.

How long are the ads?
Ads can run anywhere from 10 seconds to a maximum of 3 minutes. Most ads will likely be between 30-60 seconds.The longer the ad, the more you will be paid to view it.

Do I get paid everytime I view an ad?
Your account balance is increased after you receive credit for viewing an ad. After viewing an ad, you must input the two words shown into the form in order to receive credit. You can request payment twice per month to your PayPal account after $15 has accumulated.

How do I get paid?
All users are paid via PayPal. A user's account is increased for each ad viewed and the user may request payment to their PayPal account at most twice per month and only after at least $15 has accumulated in their account balance. All users must have a PayPal account in order to be paid.

How much do I get paid to view an ad?
You can make anywhere from $.025 - $.15 depending on the length of the ad. For example, viewing a 30 second ad will earn you $.025 and a 3 minute ad will earn you $.15. If you hit a matching bonus, the amount you will receive for that ad will be between $.05 and $.30. If you get the Baccaraat bonus, the amount you will receive for that ad will be between $.10 and $.60.

What is a Matching bonus?
If you get a Matching bonus, will match the amount you receive for viewing the ad. For example, if you receive $.15 for viewing an ad, will give you another $.15 so that your total proceeds will be $.30. This bonus is open to every user and getting the bonus is completely independent of other users.

How do I get a Matching bonus?
Just for viewing ads. The Matching bonus is completely random. The more ads you watch in a day, the greater your chances of hitting a matching bonus. Remember, your odds of getting a matching bonus are completely independent of other users. It is possible to hit multiple matching bonuses in one day.

How do I get the bonus?
Just for viewing ads. Like the Matching bonus, the bonus is completely random. The more ads you watch in a day, the greater your chances of getting the bonus. Remember, your odds of getting the bonus are completely independent of other users. It is possible to hit multiple bonuses in one day,

Post here if you are interested.

zacker150

Reaction score
very nice very nice
i like it

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
varolo sucked BAD even with a bot... IDK IF ANYONE HAS EVEN GOTTEN A PAYOUT FROM VAROLO. hopefully this will be beta.

deathkiller

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Im definitely interested :D

Niska5

Reaction score
Website
www.helltitan.com
i might try it but not sure

resumee

Reaction score
i never heard of this, but im still going to try

peaseniz

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I would more than likely be interested

Justice

His Majesty
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Probably Fake and Gay.

But I'm interested.

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
veteran
senior
Reaction score
How much ads do you get to view per day?

smurfy

Original poster
Reaction score
How much ads do you get to view per day?

This will officially launch in September.

sucked BAD even with a bot... IDK IF ANYONE HAS EVEN GOTTEN A PAYOUT FROM VAROLO. hopefully this will be beta.

Varolo is not bad you have to put some effort into it. Members have been paid and they pay the jackpots every week.

In the near future they will be showing all the payment proofs.

Sent to those that requested it.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
looking forward to this.. inform us smurfy! :D i'll be joining.

smurfy

Original poster
Reaction score
Sent it to those that requested.

george2847

Old School
old school
Reaction score
so you'd have to watch 600 (5 hours) 30 sec ads or 100 3 min ads just to reach cashout....sounds way too much like just another scam

"Sure, we'll give you a BUNCH of ads for the first couple days! Then we'll drop it down to one per day. That way you watch the ads, but you never reach cashout and we never have to pay you a single cent!"

Status
Not open for further replies.