fat bitches need loving to

Ill buy it buy the end of October :)
Price: $1,749.99
[YOUTUBE]3ZXgIgs0PBk[/YOUTUBE]​

xAlphaPlayerx

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Why not to buy a tower? It will give you much more power for the same price, and his live will be longer.

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Gaming and Laptop don't belong in the same sentence. For that price you could get a better desktop and a normal laptop. Trying to game on a laptop will get real old real fast.

Reactions: rAwRiVaN and Serb

iSin

Reaction score
This looks beast i might think about getting one or should i stick with a mac

scriptskat

Reaction score
Go for teh desktop... Trust me, HAD a laptop that cost like 2 grand, later the motherboard fucked its self and the company that made it shut down, so I found a guy who could fix it, and it worked for a couple months... then broke again, if it where a desktop things would have been ALOT simpler... and yea I wouldn't game on the go so if i where wanting to go on the computer on the move I would get a netbook and you could to with the money you would save on a desktop of equal spec...

David

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
don't want. looks ugly.

xxnicktxx

Reaction score
There are some pretty huge air vents on that, makes me think it gets real hot, real fast. Not sure i want something like that on my lap.

Prof Lettuce

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
I blew a lot of money into laptops, I'm through with them. Take my advice, go with a desktop.

Agreed. Buy a desktop, better performance, more customizable, better read write speeds, better all around everything.

Plus you could buy a laptop / multiple netbooks or maybe even a cheap All In One for general use :D

mariusx

Registered
Reaction score
yep desk top would be much better but I do like the laptop

Homer

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Sexy, would not buy it though

Justice

His Majesty
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
Not to be mean, but usually most laptops are to overpriced and custom building them would be a way better output. Dapk1nmasta got a better deal for a desktop computer for about $700 cheaper.

mrhappyasthma

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Seems pricey for the build, but its definitely got specs way better than what I was looking for. But i got a close build for 800.

qoou

Reaction score
Seems quite expensive, for that sort of money i'd buy a decent desktop and a average laptop tbh.

yoyo181

Reaction score
Lol its funny how everyone just dislikes laptops. But i have to agree 1,700 for a laptop with those specs is not worth it. you could get an ASWOME gaming pc with that money(if you know how to build pc's).

Seems pricey for the build, but its definitely got specs way better than what I was looking for. But i got a close build for 800.

i could build an equal or better PC for $600 (only in the US) :biggrin:

psufootball

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Lol its funny how everyone just dislikes laptops. But i have to agree 1,700 for a laptop with those specs is not worth it. you could get an ASWOME gaming pc with that money(if you know how to build pc's).

i could build an equal or better PC for $600 (only in the US) :biggrin:

Everyone that has never owned a laptop or owned a shitty one thinks that buying a new one is cool and a good idea. Then they get one and realize that it wasn't just that there old laptop was shitty, it's that laptops are just shitty in general. Learned from stupid experiences.

Gotestra

Ocupado
veteran
senior
Reaction score
kay I gotta say something.
ABSOLUTELY not worth it.
I wont say laptop's are bad, but for the amount you are paying, you could get a desktop that could kick this one's ass any day for HALF of that price.

Pot Maker

Reaction score
Laptops eat dick and will never match the power/price ratio of a custom built desktop.Plus gaming laptops will die in like 10 minutes.

You sir, are wrong.

My dell laptop I had lasted from April 2000 until August 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.