Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotestra

Ocupado
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Well, I got it for like a week or two now. Didn't get the time to post about it. But now I can.
I was collecting for my iPod Touch, and I had collected 220$(Enough for an 8 GB one, the one I wanted), but I hadn't ordered as yet. Suddenly I get an unexpected 200$ from Lockerz in my PP account, which gets me happy. I buy amazon's with it, and buy the laptop for 400$+14$ shipping. It's an HP one, and originally costs around 525$.
Amazon Link:
Amazon: HP Pavillion dm3-3012nr Entertainment PC
Specs:
HP Pavillion dm3-3012nr
HP Pavilion dm3-3012nr Entertainment - P U5400 1.2 GHz - 13.3" TFT

Pics:
66519493.png

98592906.png

30436070.png

26540555.png
PS: Before you say anything about the processor, lemme tell you I'm no games. Plus, it's built on the architecture that the i3,i5 and i7 were built, so its unusually fast and plays most games.

So, criticize/comment.

Oh and sorry for the bad image quality, I'm using a free software and also my external webcam is a cheap one that I bought out of pure boredom. Its got no use, except for such purposes, with the in-built webcam.

Gotestra

Ocupado
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Nice laptop but what I want to know is how did you get $200 from lockerz
Lol, their regional redemptions. They glitched it, and I got into TWO of 'em. In the first one I got 50$. The second one, I got 150$.

playerguz

Reaction score
Congrats.I actually like HP laptops. If I couldn't get a mackbook I would definitely go for an HP. I'm definitely looking for a new computer for school so I kinda want to know how you got the money from lockerz also. I've never had luck with them.

Gotestra

Ocupado
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I never get into any of the redemptions
Both of the times I got in by surprise. I was chatting with my friend(the first time) when I got a twitter alert that the redemption was live. I casually drifted in, unsuspecting of getting anything. Then, I just tried my luck on a 50$ PayPal, really slowly, and BAM! I had got it! Even after I successfully redeemed, the 150$ one was left! So the next time, when I accidentally got in again, I went straight for the 150$ one and got it!
Congrats.I actually like HP laptops. If I couldn't get a mackbook I would definitely go for an HP. I'm definitely looking for a new computer for school so I kinda want to know how you got the money from lockerz also. I've never had luck with them.
Lockerz didn't have any redemptions for a while now. I wonder what's up with them :blink: In the beginning they were good, then they turned crap. Then they had those regional redemptions, which were a success. Now I guess they're crap once again.

EDIT: Owait, just checked Lockerz again. Its pure bullshit now. Its kinda sad to see, considering what they could have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.