senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
photoshop, I don't use free gfx software

xxnicktxx

Reaction score
It seems the problem (for me) is that the background is quite sharp, while the design and font aren't at all sharp. This makes your eye wander and nothing really gets your attention.

R

rob2k9

VERY CRAPPY MAN COME ON

i know you can do way better man dont let your self slip

your cornors need more work get rid of the white and make it more rounded your text is 100% crap i mean it just dont look right at all looks a little streched and pixely the sort of tattoo art really dont blend well at all nor does the striped going at an angle with the ones gong side ways to be honest t looks like you have just used an image of some kind of metal and used

patter overlay for the stripes and then used color overlay set to color and given it the color green

there really is nothng to this and in no way unique

really know you can do better codez what happend here :(

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
Original poster
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
VERY CRAPPY MAN COME ON

i know you can do way better man dont let your self slip

your cornors need more work get rid of the white and make it more rounded your text is 100% crap i mean it just dont look right at all looks a little streched and pixely the sort of tattoo art really dont blend well at all nor does the striped going at an angle with the ones gong side ways to be honest t looks like you have just used an image of some kind of metal and used

patter overlay for the stripes and then used color overlay set to color and given it the color green

there really is nothng to this and in no way unique

really know you can do better codez what happend here :(

LMAO rob you totally missed all of the techniques i used, sorry but you got them all wrong cept for the overlay. there is no color overlay being used, i didn't change the strips colors and the bg is no reg lines it's a single column pixel stretch. I think it come out nice considering i was tripping when i made it. also there is no pixelation in the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.