Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Well, was bored so I just thought I'd make this post. While typing this thread, I got three more twitter followers so the current number is incorrect.

Why I started attempting to make money online?

Well, I was bored one day so I decided to try online games, I started out young, and played Club Penguin. After realizing that I couldn't really get anywhere without a membership, I left. Afterwards I started playing Gaia Online. Gaia online felt so free, but after spending hours on end to get something, someone else gets it with a click of the buy button so once again I leave. After this, I try countless games, and one day I stumbled upon a game that was 100% free to play, no donation options, no premium memberships, no shit like that. I was extremely happy for the next couple of months playing it then one day, it all went to hell. Yeah, that's right, the alluring donation option popped up with things so amazing, and unobtainable that I once again, quit. Now, I decided I wanted to make money online so I can get some cash and get all those wonderful things (parent's wouldn't fund my gaming addiction :eek:h:) so here I came.

What I started out doing wrong!

I started botting things like linkbucks, etc and of course got pennies. After staring at my linkbucks account with a balance of 50 cents after about a month's worth of work I gave up.

What I did right!

1-2 years later I searched up a bot for something I forgot, and it lead me back to TBN. I saw the community had grown and it had some people buying, selling, trading, and then I found.... Greening, after seeing the amount of money people pay for simple things like that, I immediately leaped at the chance to green. Then I saw the offers :notrust:, at the time, I had absolutely nothing in my paypal. So I did some odd jobs around the forum (signing up under ref links, etc) and made $1 or so. I completed pingo and was paid on cashout :D, sadly I forgot who paid me but thanks if you remember lolz. So I found out I had a dynamic IP later on so I changed my IP, greened again, and again, and again! Made a good profit, but then people stopped wanting greens.

What I did next

I was stupid, I wanted to make a shit load of more money. So here's what I did. I bought e-books, they were almost ALL horrible but here's the good part, they gave me idea's. I made a text document, with over 50 ideas! By this time, I quit gaming, and I just wanted to learn how to make money online so when I'm going to college, I won't have to get a job to pay for my pron, etc lolz. So this is my current position, idea's.

What I'm doing now

Building a twitter account.

Currently: 120 followers
Time spent: 4-6 days I believe.

My Goals

To make enough money to start harry's method (money I could just toss away and not have to invest in my current projects.
Make $100 a day consistently.
Get back into gaming. Currently planning on buying a gaming pc when I get back home. (If my dad ask's, it's a business pc ;)).
Make $5000 in a week (I know, sounds hard, but I one day hope to achieve the goal).
The goal I want to achieve the most: Being able to do start a real business!

The Point of this Thread

Hoping people would see this thread, and start something bigger than what they are currently doing. Something that will last hopefully. Exploting gpt's here and there is ok, but when they all close down, what's your plan?

My Question to you

What are your goals? / What are you doing now? (Not asking for details, I understand everyone has there own ideas, and you should keep them to yourself!).

Reactions: Joshua

brazil81

Reaction score
Great thread. My goal is to just make consistent money online. Some of my main methods are selling ebooks and other items online. I also do some GPTs. Good luck on your goals.

Is Harry's guide good?

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
What are your goals?
None atm. Finish school, go to uni, earn some more money. If there was one Id probably say finish greening myself on Kudos.

What are you doing now?
Passive Affiliate Marketing.

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
What are your goals?
Have a successful raffle site

Hoping to get money soon and invest more :)
Get a gaming PC, Get battlefield 3, finally get nice clothes :>

Blue

Is Stylin' On You
senior
Reaction score
What are your goals?
Trying to make some money auto-pilot, because I want to start a charity, (yes really.)

What are you doing now?
Got a website with original eBooks that are content locked with surveys. As of right now, no money to play with and invest in what I do best (TF2)

Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
What are your goals?
None atm. Finish school, go to uni, earn some more money. If there was one Id probably say finish greening myself on Kudos.

What are you doing now?
Passive Affiliate Marketing.

GL not getting banned on kudos :3, dunno what passive affiliate marketing is so im gonna search it up later ;).

What are your goals?
Have a successful raffle site

Hoping to get money soon and invest more :)
Get a gaming PC, Get battlefield 3, finally get nice clothes :>

Goodluck, your raffle site is getting closer to being successful though it already has a constant amount of entrants :O, maybe soon it'll be hitting hundreds a day like 1337's.

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
GL not getting banned on kudos :3, dunno what passive affiliate marketing is so im gonna search it up later ;).

Passive Affiliate Marketing, where I don't do shit and money comes. a.k.a set up some WSO's from clickbank and SEO your site for a bit, then ditch the site and hope to get $$$, that or use sites such as retailmenot or coupon sites to get your affiliate link on as a coupon.

Reactions: Fang

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
You wanna make $260,000 a year? You might want to stop worrying about someone's twitter method and start coming up with a real one then... Good luck.

Fang

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
You wanna make $260,000 a year? You might want to stop worrying about someone's twitter method and start coming up with a real one then... Good luck.
I don't plan to attempt to make 260k a year with twitter, but at the moment aiming for 40k or so a year. Got a bunch of idea's to go through, some original, some not but at the moment just trying out twitter :cheesy:.

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
i don't know what i want to do.
i just want money from online and i buy stocks using that online money.
i don't want to use my regular money what i earn in my country to stocks. :D

i want always free stuff. i want to be rich. but i don't think i am going to be never rich in online.
but right know. i am just trying to be social activity :) heh

my coal is to earn online 100$ a month. but that is very hard to do in my country and my intelligence.. :D

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
i don't know what i want to do.
i just want money from online and i buy stocks using that online money.
i don't want to use my regular money what i earn in my country to stocks. :D

i want always free stuff. i want to be rich. but i don't think i am going to be never rich in online.
but right know. i am just trying to be social activity :) heh

my coal is to earn online 100$ a month. but that is very hard to do in my country and my intelligence.. :D

Country? Dont u mean planet? :D lol jk but $100 is very easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.