Need Help Getting Quality Traffic

zubair980

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
Hi
I have recently launched a website selling hunting knives. I have installed an affiliate program paying 20% commission. But I am facing a problem.
The problem is I am having trouble in finding affiliate marketers. I have been posting on social media site and some freelancing sites. The persons who sign up, do nothing.
Can you suggest me a way to find good affiliate marketers?
Thanks

Oleg1977

Registered
Reaction score
Я могу предложить трафика на ваш сайт за $ 2,5 1 000 посетителей из США, но мне нужно доклад каждый час или в режиме реального времени в офисе моего партнера. Если вы согласны с условия- Бросок партнерской ссылке мне

Brv0dawg

Registered
Reaction score
Hi
I have recently launched a website selling hunting knives. I have installed an affiliate program paying 20% commission. But I am facing a problem.
The problem is I am having trouble in finding affiliate marketers. I have been posting on social media site and some freelancing sites. The persons who sign up, do nothing.
Can you suggest me a way to find good affiliate marketers?
Thanks

Well as an affiliate I would like to see the product that I could be promoting. One way of ensuring that would be to have a link to your homepage, otherwise how is an affiliate going to find you?

May I give some unsolicited advice here?

You want to create brand awareness around your product.
"How do I do that?"

Go to places where you ideal customer will likely be looking at, like a hunting forum or something that fits that vain of consumer.

I hope I helped if you have anymore questions, PM me