Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
Here is my attempt at trying to revive TBN. If you've been around for a while you've seen the "TBN is dead" threads.

I am currently cleaning/organizing the forum which is in a state of disorder. A lot of the restrictions have been lifted for new members and the forum is mostly visible.
I'm also going through this thread to incorporate some of the suggestions mentioned.

This forum desperately needs content. I'll start posting bots/scripts and guides in the hopes that people can benefit and contribute back to TBN. If you have any ideas or suggestions you want to see on TBN feel free to post them here. Also, post your bot requests.

The current staff is @ryukensfj @Laserus @Mirae

If you would like to be part of the staff PM me.

Exploring​

T$ System
middleman system
New usergroup similar to coldschool and life saver

Ongoing

Create new content
Clean/organize forum
Incorporate ideas from users

Completed

New trophies for registered 8 - 10 years
Lifting most restrictions for new users
added signature support and reduce large images
shoutbox

Last edited:

killzonefury

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I guess its a decent time to come back lol.

Anyway for me as I see it either we should live up to the name of the website and appeal to the masses through good bots or try to be a good marketplace or all sorts of things.

If you decide to lean towards the bot side then I believe it will be harder as I think we need good bots for popular platforms mainly social medias and current trends and doing that will either take a decent chunk of effort or money. But the issue is it should not be given for free(atleast not completely) maybe a trial or limited free service version(better if somehow integrate with tbn to avoid piracy or wutever) to show what the bot is capable of. These bots should be a good source of income for the developer of the bot(percentage given to him) and towards the forum and the owner.
This will be a pretty if not impossible to pull off i feel specially in the current state of tbn's traffic.

And to turn it into a marketplace well we again need traffic which idk how you plan to bring.

@rastof What are/were your thoughts on bringing the forum back to life without considering any suggestions

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
tats there are sI guess its a decent time to come back lol.

Anyway for me as I see it either we should live up to the name of the website and appeal to the masses through good bots or try to be a good marketplace or all sorts of things.

If you decide to lean towards the bot side then I believe it will be harder as I think we need good bots for popular platforms mainly social medias and current trends and doing that will either take a decent chunk of effort or money. But the issue is it should not be given for free(atleast not completely) maybe a trial or limited free service version(better if somehow integrate with tbn to avoid piracy or wutever) to show what the bot is capable of. These bots should be a good source of income for the developer of the bot(percentage given to him) and towards the forum and the owner.
This will be a pretty if not impossible to pull off i feel specially in the current state of tbn's traffic.

And to turn it into a marketplace well we again need traffic which idk how you plan to bring.

@rastof What are/were your thoughts on bringing the forum back to life without considering any suggestions

I completely agree not everything should be released to the public. When I was looking at the stats roughly 2000 members kept TBN active over the years. Most of these were old school, vets, and seniors. The forum has over 200k registered but most just leech. It's better to focus on a small portion of the members and not try to go for everyone. It's like that with any forum.

Botting has definitely shifted to mobile apps. I'm part of a few discord channels and people are selling access to app APIs for example Snapchat, Gamestop, Tinder. What they do is release the code to interact with the API and have a paywall behind the encryption generation. Most APIs require a special header. The header is encrypted and must be sent with each request. So unless you reverse engineer the app you won't find out how its done. This can be a long difficult process so the average person will not be able to figure it out. It's not difficult to create an API on TBN to integrate peoples encryption schemes so that profit sharing can happen.

Reactions: lllJACKALlll

isz anon

Turtle Whisperer
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I would only suggest keeping the marketplace with some restrictions just in case newbies come and try to spam. Do you think you want to start a Patreon or something for TBN? Also, darker grey theme if possible thanks lol! :thumbs:

Reactions: DailyBread

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
I would only suggest keeping the marketplace with some restrictions just in case newbies come and try to spam. Do you think you want to start a Patreon or something for TBN? Also, darker grey theme if possible thanks lol! :thumbs:

What would the Patreon be for? I agree on the marketplace. I'm going to make it open for new members to view but not post initially. I haven't decided but I'm thinking new members need to have x amount of posts and be registered for 1 week before they can. I'll add the old dark theme back later today.

Delite

The Farmer
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
I was just able to access tbn again after probably a year of request denials (due to me not wanting to clear cookies)

we back baby

zip

Reaction score
too many restriction on new users killed this forum. It was good while it lasted

• Clap
Reactions: DailyBread

T0x

T0xic Wa$te
smod
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Congrats on the takeover. Will try and be more active as the place has taken new ownership.

Hoping to see TBN return to the glory days of 9 years ago.
Same here, I'm trying to be more active now I know it's trying to come alive again :D

Reactions: rastof

MrSmitty

You want to earn money find a way, not an excuse!
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Glad to see something being done, I think many of us who contributed back in the day got burnt out with helping others only to constantly be overrun with the meaningless low-quality threads. Also, many of us moved on to other things in life and more profitable careers. It would be nice to see this place thrive like it was back in its day when I first joined over a decade ago.

Reactions: T0x and rastof

Mirae

Weeaboo
smod
senior
Reaction score
T$ being back would be great, could be again used to pin threads, highlight them and gamble ofc

jinzomachine

Reaction score
oh such de long time , start new stuff

rastof

Penny King
Original poster
admin
coder
veteran
old school
coldschool
Reaction score
Glad to see something being done, I think many of us who contributed back in the day got burnt out with helping others only to constantly be overrun with the meaningless low-quality threads. Also, many of us moved on to other things in life and more profitable careers. It would be nice to see this place thrive like it was back in its day when I first joined over a decade ago.
I think it can get back on track. At TBNs peak there was only about 1-2k users who made it what it was. If that can be cultivated again I don't see why it couldn't happen.

T$ being back would be great, could be again used to pin threads, highlight them and gamble ofc
got it on the list of things i'm looking into.

oh such de long time , start new stuff
Couldn't agree more but there are certain things that need to be addressed. OGs know what time it is.

Reactions: jinzomachine

MrSmitty

You want to earn money find a way, not an excuse!
veteran
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
I think it can get back on track. At TBNs peak there was only about 1-2k users who made it what it was. If that can be cultivated again I don't see why it couldn't happen.

got it on the list of things i'm looking into.

Couldn't agree more but there are certain things that need to be addressed. OGs know what time it is.
Yeah it's definitely possible as most people with forums like these either want to sell their product or services or they want to leech content that can help them make money. As more members join again or become active again then the site will hopefully begin to return to closer to where it was in the past.

mojaforlife

#The Rain Maker
old school
senior
Reaction score
good to see new blood in forum .
forum has a good appearance in google .
we only need some good threads about air drops & good bots and this place gonna be rich as old times

• Taste So Good

T0x

T0xic Wa$te
smod
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
good to see new blood in forum .
forum has a good appearance in google .
we only need some good threads about air drops & good bots and this place gonna be rich as old times
Any tips to share for SEO for the site? So we can start making threads that connect the outer web.

What's the current target audience, trends, like.. etc

If you come up with anything let me know.

Chitoge

Old School
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Glad to see you take over, hope you and the other staff can help turn TBN back around.

Luz

Learning
smod
Reaction score
TBN was my first blackhat forum. I know a lot of new members were uncomfortable with the restrictions, but you have to understand that in the golden years of TBN, being a member was important, it unlocked the ability to gain knowledge that you could turn into money.

if you rushed you would get banned and if you were too pushy it was hard to get approved. But this always had a reason, and that wasn't what make this forum inactive. It was the amount of low quality leaks, spams of meaningless stuff, and the massive amount of people who became members to spam.

From my point of view there are several things that I support and that I would like to see for the future of a healthy forum with a good vision.

- Zero tolerance to SPAM.
Do you like to spam your leaks just stolen from other forums, simply changing the REF link? infraction/ban.
- Use proper English.
You do not know how to speak English correctly, or you have expressions of your culture that aren't understood by the majority.
No problem, these things can happen, you speak English like you're a Neanderthal, infraction. Why? Not knowing how to express yourself in a foreign language is fine, however, not making an effort to improve so that others can understand you is a lack of interest.
Make T$ important for the forum.
- T$ for the best post of the month/week, whatever suits the staff best.
- T$ for helpful tutorials.
- Are you a programmer who makes good bots? T$+
Make a counter that "Quantifies" the users that use it or some form of feedback, depending on it, you will get t$.
- Create a limited pool of t$ and burn a percentage of them, to make them more valuable.
- New user? Limited. I think that this has never been bad, if you really want to be part of a community and not "any community", you strive to add value, not simply seek and use what works for you.

Reactions: T0x

isz anon

Turtle Whisperer
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Where did market rep go?

Why am I missing most of my emails from PMs only after the TBN upgrade?