[NEW] Make $15 Easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

petike1

Original poster
Hello. /hopefully it is in the right section/

This is something new with my own "twist idea".

:suspicious: What you need to do:
1, Get a free domain ($0.00)
2, Buy a hosting at hostgator via my affiliate link ($0.01) USE THIS COUPON: thebotnetcoupon

:confused: Some requirements:
1, Verify account on hostgator (if needed)
2, Do NOT charge back your order
3, MUST be a new user.

:blink1: Some rules:
This is brand new, not tested...
If i did NOT get comission for your purchase, i will NOT pay you. If this will work the way i want, you may get a $10 bonus after this. So, you can make $25.

:amuse: Payout: Paypal.
I'm doing a mass payout, when i got paid from hostgator.

:ninja: List of users: I need 21 or more in 1 month. If this is met and if it will work the way i want, i may give all the users plus $10.
1 Zechin - pending

Bump ?
/10char

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
New user of hostgator/domain or TBN? Also I've not had either yet. If i buy can it be via paypal?

P

petike1

Original poster
New user of hostgator/domain or TBN? Also I've not had either yet. If i buy can it be via paypal?

The hosting can be bought via paypal, the domain too - i think. I'm not so sure 'bout the domain...

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Kay does the order matter? Does this purchase bind me for the next month or am i free to cancel after one month cause it isn't 1 cent for every month for a year is it?

P

petike1

Original poster
Hmmm, it would be better to pay for the next month too, but as soon as you paid for the next month, you could get your money back, because they offer 45 days MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. This company is legit, so they will pay you back without any problems.

Maybe it is enough to cancel at the end of the month. You can try it.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Hmm I see how long does it take for the accounts to green for you?

P

petike1

Original poster
As i said this is a new idea... To be honest, i have no idea. We will see, it may be as soon as you register. Maybe only after 10 days. Just try it out.

P

petike1

Original poster
:D I know that too ^^ I'm an affiliate on hostgator :) That's what im doing.

ReX

Senior
senior
Reaction score
lol u get lik 100 bucks per ref

P

petike1

Original poster
Lol nah... it's only if i bring more than 21 users in a month. For now i get lesssssssssssssss.

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
kay i'll give it a try. So it seems its only .info that is 1.99 right? or am I wrong?

prorathack

Reaction score
I know sometimes people will let your efforts/money go to shit so you "learn on your own" when they could of helped/gave you the right advice. I'm the latter type of person. :)
When and how often will I be paid?

Commissions are verified at the end of each month, 2 months after the sale was sent. Payments are then sent within the first week of the next month. The registered account must also meet our requirements per our TOS and be currently active and paid up to date at the time of payout, and there is no minimum balance limit to reach before you are paid.

For example, if you made one sale in January, the sale will be verified at the end of March and you will be paid your $50 commission the first week of April. If you continue to make regular sales each month afterward, then expect to be paid on the first week of every month (after your first commission payment).

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Awh man pity does that mean i just signed up in front of Pet to wait a few months before i get paid? xDD awhh...kk i hope Pet won't really make us wait that long...

Does this mean we have to wait three months Pror?

P

petike1

Original poster
Ahh 3 months ! xD Well it's better to get money later then never, right :p ?

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
lol donno man maybe they go inactive due to the .1 offer expires....*shrugs*

ReX

Senior
senior
Reaction score
lol
-5 per month ————— $50 /signup
6-10 per month ————— $75 /signup
11-20 per month ————— $100 /signup
21+ per month ————— $125 /signup
at least tell them how much u get :p

P

petike1

Original poster
^^ :) When i reach more members, i'm paying more...

Here are my rates:

-5 = $25
we will see laterz how much i offer

youtub

Reaction score
what is total spend and do i need to use credit card. I will be ok with all that, please pm me all details

Zechin

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Youtub you can skip the go daddy domain cause that's where it seems to trouble what seems to matter is host gator. How you get pass the domain for host gator is by going through co.cc making a domain their and transfer your domain via dns server. This all must be done inorder to get paid! And so in a grand total you spend about .1 cent this is sorta of a investment in my point of view...

Status
Not open for further replies.