New member sorta?

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerguz

Original poster
Reaction score
Firstly I would like to say hi to everyone :)

I've never really posted around here/visited. As a college student now and with the shatty economy I'm hoping to make some money for books, gas, and maybe some fun toys( like a computer). I have computer science skills and some graphic skills. I joined back in 2009 because someone from an old website called pspower told me this site was awesome. I found this site again and really got attached to it. I came here time to time but never really had time to get involved. I really like the site and look forward to getting active on here. I would be interested in a subscription, but I need to make money. :eek:h:

Also I cant see an option for signatures or what people's post counts are. I have a load of signatures I made back in the day that I kinda want to use them.

Poorfag

bring back goldschool | we want plates
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Hey there playerguz,

Welcome to TBN, I hope you enjoy your stay here on TheBotNet!

You can update your signature here.
Unfortunately, the post count is now hidden from TBN because of previous incidents.

if you want really impressive bots, exclusive forum access with sub only bots, a blue username and shoutbox, I would recommend you to Get a Subscription

I would recommend you Get a week of sub for free and try out the subscriber section before you buy!

playerguz

Original poster
Reaction score
Once I get money through GTP sites or something on a paypal account I kinda want to see what subscribers get. I would try to do one of the offers for the free sub, but everything required a credit card.

I would give a $10 amazon gift card though for sub for a month? ... if it's really that good

Status
Not open for further replies.