New Post (Intro & Trying to Make Money Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleasha2011

Original poster
Reaction score
I thought I'd post a thread so that people would know I am a real person. I have been trying to find ways to make money online for the past few months and this is where I am now.

I discovered this site the other day and so far it looks great. I like the way you can rate the usefulness of a persons post and thank them if it's good. This makes it easy to find helpful techniques.

Okay, I talk a lot so I'm going to stop now. I've been busy trying to find some easy, fast cash online (still slow and have yet to find a great site overall) but when I get free time I will post more about it. I'm in school full-time as well so yeah that's a little about me. I will post more on my profile later too.

~Eleasha2011:bigsmile::bigsmile::cool::eek::idea::amuse::biggrin:

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum :)
i hope you stay here and i think others want that too :)

but money making in the web is very hard.
you have the privilege to make more money than me.
because you are from USA. you have the most GPT sites and most another stuff there :)

Eleasha2011

Original poster
Reaction score
Awe Thank You for the welcome:) I like this site. It is very informative. On the other hand, there are a lot of contradictory posts so I will have to experience my own ups and downs:/ But hopefully I will find a good niche soon. Naturebux looked good, too bad they're closing Aug. 31:/ Eh well... back to researching. lol & thank you again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.