Status
Not open for further replies.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
zyngagc.com

New raffle site re-opened today using a new script. This allows you to have multiple raffles on the same site at once. currently we are giving away $5 amazon GC daily and a Nintendo Wii Console w/ Mario Kart on a monthly basis and also a Toshiba 15 inch LapTop. As we grow we will add many more WEEKLY console giveaways. Ive had this raffle for actually 4 months now but was using curts script and only made it open to members of my GPT site. Now its open to all.

Warning to all, this script heavily monitors fraud in almost all forms including proxy useage, vpn, and many other ways. Pre registration is required and only takes 20 seconds. If you wish to attempt fraud dont show up, if you want to win alot of cool prizes then come on by.

Please dont ask for script information as of yet as it is only being released to already selected individuals at this time. Ill let you all know when its available for public purchase.

Hope you all like the new script and have fun and win alot here. It does have a chatbox also that will be monitored so please dont abuse the chat rights and make it fun for everyone.

Thanks as always,
Ed @ zyngagc.com

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
this new script will very soon be available to everyone. l33tking just picked it up as well. its doing very well for us in the first 2 days. so um who wants a free wii or laptop?

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
gonna add a laptop raffle here in just a few mins as well. will probably be a toshiba or acer just to get it going faster. then if we get the traffic we want ill do a nice alienware for everyone.

1337K1N6

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Amazing, innovative script!

This guy and the script is 100% legit! Sign up now! I will be launching mines too in a bit :)

Promoguy

Senior
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Mind giving the script for free or trade haha. ill do some leads or something o_O maybe we can work something out yes yes?

marioftwlol

Reaction score
gonna add a laptop raffle here in just a few mins as well. will probably be a toshiba or acer just to get it going faster. then if we get the traffic we want ill do a nice alienware for everyone.

:eek: i really need a new comp or something and maybe il be lucky enough to win :D

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I just signed up and until now I haven't received the confirmation email >.<

hibari let me know if you dont get in within 5 mins. i assume your using yahoo. yahoo hates confirm emails. check spam. if you dont get it send me a pm here.

Mind giving the script for free or trade haha. ill do some leads or something o_O maybe we can work something out yes yes?

Sorry i cant bro as it isnt mine to sell. I was just the tester and input giver during development. Pm me and ill get you in touch with who you need to talk to.

Also just added a raffle for this laptop.
Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5230 15.6 inch AMD Dual-Core C-50 Accelerated Processor Notebook

Its live now

User Hibari 8/17/2011: Locked by Fraud Detection - ProxStop (4) - 206.217.130.39. sorry man. your the first to get gagged. no fraud allowed bud.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
This script is now available to the gen pop. PM me here at TBN for contact info to get set up and also for special early pricing. Info will only be given via PM so as to honor the owners request.

We just added a referral program to the raffle site as well

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
so whos gonna win today? laptop raffle is already looking good. also earn free entrys for referrals

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Forget about all these other fly by night raffle sites. Come over to the only one with a full referral program. You can even earn free raffle entries to the raffle of your choice. We have currently 4 differant raffles running on this brand new script. We also have added ALOT more networks so that you dont run dry like at other raffle sites. lets face it, the industry changes frequently. So why would you use a raffle site that doesnt change with it. Come see what all the fuss is about.

David7110617

Reaction score
I hope I win because I am saving up on Amazon Gift Cards so I don't have to pay anything to get gifts and also just some extra stuff here and there for myself.

aluminum

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
can you tell me where to buy this script. Pm me please.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
This site is doing amazing. they give away VCC, laptop pcs, gaming consoles and of course the conventional amazons. Come join the fun. Also dont forget about our referral program and tournament of champions.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Just added Black Ops game for the console of your choice. Come see why we are the only raffle site w a referral program and 9 diff aff networks to use.

If there is a specific prize you would like to see just let us know and we will add it

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
daily bumpage occurring now

bumpaluficus

Status
Not open for further replies.