New Raffle Script available now! Fully user customizable

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Thats right, those of you who have seen my raffle site at zyngagc.com will be excited to know that it is now available for everyone to purchase. A few nice features that you will like are : ability to run multiple raffles on one site on one page, full proxstop support, ability to track users every move as far as offer and affiliate, fully customizable design along w 3 premade templates, mutliple prize inventory, ability to setup ANY network you wish with many already pre set in the admin panel, full editing rights on all text, extremely competitive pricing, complete postback logging, can be displayed in any language, ability to add multiple admins w specific permissions. These are just a few things this new script offers.

If you would like to get set up with this script, feel free to contact me via PM here at TBN as that is the only way I will release contact, set up, and pricing information. You can also contact me on aim at [email protected] (yes i know i used a yahoo addy lol but you must type the entire addy to get me on aim)

Best of luck to you all.

Reactions: DonaldTrump

Blockis

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Can I set this up with HasOffers networks like BlamADs?

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.005169,-77.493055

rahip4567

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
This is a nice script. I like the fact that users must sign up to enter the raffle and have more then 1 raffle at a time :) BUT im STICKING WITH CURTS SCRIPT :)

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Can I set this up with HasOffers networks like BlamADs?

yes you can use virtually any network

This is a nice script. I like the fact that users must sign up to enter the raffle and have more then 1 raffle at a time :) BUT im STICKING WITH CURTS SCRIPT :)

thanks for the kind words and yes curts is nice as well. he was my first raffle script i used. and an all around good guy.

DonaldTrump

President of the United States
veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
Yeah, this script is the shit. Me and Ed kept telling Curt what needed to be fixed with his raffle script, but as Ed said "it fell on deaf ears". Thus, Sweep Script was created to provide all the tools needed for the admin to effectively operate, manage, and grow a raffle site. I'll be switching over my raffles to Sweep Script very soon.

Kuroro

Reaction score
Yeah, this script is the shit. Me and Ed kept telling Curt what needed to be fixed with his raffle script, but as Ed said "it fell on deaf ears". Thus, Sweep Script was created to provide all the tools needed for the admin to effectively operate, manage, and grow a raffle site. I'll be switching over my raffles to Sweep Script very soon.

Sweep Script is better than Curt's? Hmmmmm..

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Sweep Script is better than Curt's? Hmmmmm..

With respect to Curt, he was first and for that he deserves most of the credit for the success of many raffle sites. But obviously as times change, there are things users need or want. This new script has it all. Ive teamviewered my admin panel with tony. It took all of 2 minutes to convince him. Ill do the same for anyone that asks

Kuroro

Reaction score
With respect to Curt, he was first and for that he deserves most of the credit for the success of many raffle sites. But obviously as times change, there are things users need or want. This new script has it all. Ive teamviewered my admin panel with tony. It took all of 2 minutes to convince him. Ill do the same for anyone that asks

Uhmm.. Who's tony? LOL. Can you use any CPA network with it?

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Uhmm.. Who's tony? LOL. Can you use any CPA network with it?

yes it has 8 already in the panel and the ability to add any others you like with ease

tony aka mantalcore sorry lol

Kuroro

Reaction score
yes it has 8 already in the panel and the ability to add any others you like with ease

tony aka mantalcore sorry lol

Oh, lol. I might try this later.That's $15 per month, right?

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Oh, lol. I might try this later.That's $15 per month, right?

Yes $15 per month. For the remainder of August, ANYONE who signs up will get the script for $10 dollars. So your initial out of pocket is $25 total. Starting September 1st, it will be a $10 set up for anyone switching from their current raffle script(provide proof), and a $35 set up for anyone who currently does not own a raffle site. Hosting is always $15 per month there after. keep in mind with this script you can have multiple raffles at once so you only need to pay a single $15 per month, instead of x amount per raffle site as in the past. To get started, send an aim to sweepscript and just say "Hi, Ed sent me to get a raffle". No I do not get any perks for referring btw, just trying to help get this out there for everyone as fast as I can. They have no referral program in place.

Blockis

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I'll wait until I can physically own the script.

edsinferno

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
today is the last day to get this new script before the price goes up to 35 dollars. send a aim to sweepscript to get set up. last day for purchase at 10 dollars. get in before the getting is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.