New SubXcess Bot needed - New vers of site

Status
Not open for further replies.

two4thamoney

Original poster
Reaction score
What up guy..

This seems like the place to be.

If you want to be a real hero to a community with thousandssss of users, you should def try making a new bot for SubXcess 3.0

They just revamped the site yesterday and I think all bots stopped working due to the move. They didn't really do anything different

The bot would just need to sub for you and respect the limits on the site. So I think you can sub 35 times every hour.

Good luck

Antonio69

Reaction score
Hey
I have the same problem with this bot.I don't think that anyone created a new bot.

JLim

That Asian Guy
veteran
senior
Reaction score
The reason why they made an update was because I made a bot way before that one guy released on TBN. I made a video of it and that guy found out about it, so he decided to update the site to prevent my bot from working and others.

two4thamoney

Original poster
Reaction score
The reason why they made an update was because I made a bot way before that one guy released on TBN. I made a video of it and that guy found out about it, so he decided to update the site to prevent my bot from working and others.

totally not. someone posted a pic of it saying "if you have a bot..we have moved" lol

dont know what that means. give it a shot though. i dont think anyone put an anti-bot

JLim

That Asian Guy
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Kid, I was the first one to make a bot for SubXcess. I just never released the bot on TBN.

airwalker612

Senior
senior
Reaction score
so do it again?

Dude he's not your slave. You want one so badly, pay a coder to make you one, or make one yourself. If not, give the dude some time, he'll do whatever he wants.

n0ne

Reaction score
I would really appreciate if you worked on a new bot, JLim. :D Maybe keep it private.

kareldewitte

Reaction score
I would love to have a copy too, if anyone would create such a bot :)

two4thamoney

Original poster
Reaction score
didnt meant to cause any issues...i meant it in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.