New Website in the Making!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Im building a new hacking forum site that will have a lot of cool features and stuff. I will inform you of the domain when it is closer to completion. The last time i built a website i made the mistake of getting mods and admins right away. This time i am going to administer the site my self and then if i feel someone deserves an mod position then i will grant that member it. So stay tuned for more updates. Thnx

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
Im building a new hacking forum site that will have a lot of cool features and stuff. I will inform you of the domain when it is closer to completion. The last time i built a website i made the mistake of getting mods and admins right away. This time i am going to administer the site my self and then if i feel someone deserves an mod position then i will grant that member it. So stay tuned for more updates. Thnx

im following you sir... equality for all!!!! yeah!! :ninja:

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
exactly lol. But if you guys hate HF then you will definitely want to join my site. :D

And in a couple days i will do polls on what themes you guys like the best, etc. To make the forum more attractive and liked by the members.

xtrapsp

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Website
internetaware.org
will it be a sub domain? P.s Im not joining. TBN <3

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
no not a subdomain. A .com domain that i came up with. And ok lol. And its a hacking site not a botting site. FYI. If that helps at all :D

Niska5

Reaction score
Website
www.helltitan.com
hackforums is shitty theme lol dont pick a theme that reminds of it also if use mybb i can help if you need any help :)

R

rob2k9

Original poster
hmm i will wait for you to up date this and will be one of the first to register i hope its good XD

and i get mod spot after being on a bit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.