Nice New Clean [ GPT ] Make upto $1 just for registering [ Read Now ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2k9

Original poster
I know this has been posted before but i though i would post it with a bit more info than other posts all so i am not gonna lie to you guys i want refs as well :)

The site is PaidviewPoints

As the image says you get payed to do surveys this can rage from any where from $.02 up to $.10

this site has a very clean style using flash and is not like most gpt site as you never need to open a new tab to do the survey or anything everything is done with in there site :) so no slowing down your browsing with having loads of tabs open

now here is some info about the site

• You get cash out by paypal
  • you need to make $14 to cashout
  • you can make .01 to .10 per survey
  • you get $1.00 wen a friend joins and does 6 surveys
  • you can invite friends from facebook,google,hotmail and more
This site works on something called TrustScore the better your score the more you will get for doing surveys and the more of them you will unlock

for every survey you answer a question with a no for you willlose some trust points so if you get a question like

are you a single female ?

if you are a male do not click no just click yes or if the arrow is there skip it this keeps your trust score but you dont get as much for the survey

if you would like to be a member of this nice looking site and give it a try then please register using my ref link bellow

Register Now

or here is a no ref .

stormshellx

Reaction score
Website
ssxstudios.com
Im not registering until i see payment proof....

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Im not registering until i see payment proof....

just joined so no proof yet i will ad it wen i cash out

but remember the time you spend waiting for proof you could be using to make extra bucks :)

DonaldTrump

President of the United States
veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
It's one of the sites that makes you wait forever for a survey. This isn't a GPT at all.

Also, you need $15 minimum to cash out. That may take a REALLY long time.

R

rob2k9

Original poster
It's one of the sites that makes you wait forever for a survey. This isn't a GPT at all.

Gpt = get paid to = paid to do something

what are you doing on this site ?

you and doing offers and getting payed to do it making it a gpt site :)

just because they dont have hundreds of offers like the common gpt site that all run on shiftcode with new ones poping up every day

this site is running there own script trying to get the offers them selfs with out big ad companys like adsend support the little guy :)

not forgetting they have a very bad proxys system so you can use a proxy and be your own ref to make bucks easier :)

moonlight6594

Reaction score
looks legit to me lol
is this new
looks like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.