No Longer Sub..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Well guys, i came home and figured out I was no longer a sub :( Guess I forgot about it! Well goodbye sub! I dont have any money to buy another so i guess this is goodbye...

If you would like to buy me a sub or help me rape trialpay, reply here and let me know.

Oh and dont PM me, since im not a sub anymore, my pm inbox is full and im a junky so i dont delete ANYTHING. Yea, sub was a very crutial part in my life...oh well. That's it..

Coden

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Why has everyone been asking for handouts lately? Go do a few teamviews for people and there you have enough money.

Kiba

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Why has everyone been asking for handouts lately? Go do a few teamviews for people and there you have enough money.

If I ever get some money, I have to take responsiblity and use it for other things that are very important right now. That's why I DIDN'T ask for money, I asked for someone to buy me a sub or help me with tv..jeez.

Coden

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
If I ever get some money, I have to take responsiblity and use it for other things that are very important right now. That's why I DIDN'T ask for money, I asked for someone to buy me a sub or help me with tv..jeez.

If you would like to buy me a sub

Is asking for a handout imo.

R

rob2k9

Yo buck i am in the same position man :( i fell naked with out a sub every one can see me :(

tp has been fucking me over on every offer i have done as well it just shit with out a sub wish i didnt have bills to pay :(

Kiba

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
How about F and U. K? K. I don't give a fk about u or what you think.

Dude chill ax

Why you just gonna rage on him just cause you were asking for hand outs o.o he gave you some advice about tving to help you to..

Kiba

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Dude im in a pissy mood. I know i need to chill, but i was asking nicely for someone to help me. This is the first fukin time i did this and I dont need anyone fkin correcting me. Ima try to stay cool. Either you help me, or you dont, simple as that. Dont reply if you aren't. K? K.

Wonnetz

Senior
senior
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

Coden I like your Avatar

Helping The OP

If you really want people to just give you a sub you can start by being nice ... if people see you being mean then I doubt they would give you a sub in the first place.

Reactions: Kiba and BSOD

Kiba

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

Coden I like your Avatar

Helping The OP

If you really want people to just give you a sub you can start by being nice ... if people see you being mean then I doubt they would give you a sub in the first place.

Well, I'm sorry. I apologize for my ugly behavior. If you would like my ebook for free, or some free vcc, then you're welcome to ask. I will also do your ppd links for free. Is that nice enough? And yes, I'm serious.. I'll also tell u all the exploits i know..

Status
Not open for further replies.