Not open for further replies.

olina

Original poster
Reaction score
link
list price:$29.99
sale price:$2.99
you save:$27.00

Boy, the theater is packed! This 3-D movie must be great.

“Yeah, I heard the special effects are so awesome, they make the objects appear as if they’re coming right at your face!â€

Uh, Chuck, what are you doing?

“I’m putting these new Vivitar binoculars in front of my 3-D glasses.â€

Isn’t that uncomfortable?

“No way! The rubber eye cups fit right over the lenses.â€

And what is the purpose of this experiment?

“I want it to feel as if the water and the sea creatures, and even the Great White, are smacking me in the face!â€

You do understand that this is only a movie, right? And that you can’t really touch the objects popping off the screen?

“Of course, Ronald! But these binoculars are going to make it seem as if the shark is six times closer to me. It’s gonna be so scary it’s fun!â€

Be careful ... you almost dropped the binoculars. Better put that strap around your neck before they fall on the floor and break.

“Nothing’s going to happen to them with all this rubber coating on the outside. These beauties are indestructible.â€

Hey! The movie’s starting!

Daaaa dum ... Daaaa dum .... Daa dum ... daa dum ... da dum, da dum, da dum, da dum...

**CHOMP!**

Oh, man! That was so cool! Chuck, did you see how that shark shot right off the screen? ... Chuck? Chuck, where are you? ...

Huh ... he left his binoculars here. I wonder where he went ...

Reactions: 59bluecool

youtub

Reaction score
wow i missed to watch this, pm me next time you see any offer like this, would really appreciate. Thank you bud <3

Status
Not open for further replies.