Openning an US bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.

deso

Original poster
Reaction score
I'm not a US citizen and now i want to find an US people to open an US bank account (can receive money - support ACH) and send it to me. Of coures, i will pay you for doing this (including bank account openning fee, ....). Pm me if you can

Thank you :bigsmile:

deso

Original poster
Reaction score
Thank you brawl, but i need an us bank account which can receive money. A real bank not a virtual bank :D

G

GeeksterSwag

Well, it would be kind of hard to do this without using a fake identity and what not.

B

Brawl

Thank you brawl, but i need an us bank account which can receive money. A real bank not a virtual bank :D

Well all luck and good hopes.. here in the US you have to have a US SSN in order to open any bank account :blink1:.

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
There are ways to open a US Bank acc from another country, i had a guide but i dont know where it is, i will check if i found it i will pm u.. ok?

goku93

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Sorry i cant find it :/ and i think the guide was in spanish, sorry.

bdman

Reaction score
I'm not a US citizen and now i want to find an US people to open an US bank account (can receive money - support ACH) and send it to me. Of coures, i will pay you for doing this (including bank account openning fee, ....). Pm me if you can

Thank you :bigsmile:

Signup any of the freelancer site who accept payoneer or any payoneer partner site. then signup payment withdrawals payoneer debit card.

Now you need 3 payment withdrawals to your card.
Then request a Virtual Bank account. they maybe charge you yearly $20
from their VBA you can accept "ACH" payment.
When you transfer money to your Payoneer US Virtual Account the money is loaded automatically onto your Payoneer card. There is no balance on the US Virtual Account all the money is automatically directed onto the Payoneer card.

And you can you use their card anywhere in the World where accept MasterCard & online purchase or POS shop.

Reactions: jethroucc and deso

deso

Original poster
Reaction score
Hi bdman,

Is there anyway to receive vba from them without 3 times withdrawls to my card because i can not find suitable jobs at freelancer in order to receive payments :(

PayoneerTeam

Reaction score
Website
www.payoneer.com
Hi bdman,

Is there anyway to receive vba from them without 3 times withdrawls to my card because i can not find suitable jobs at freelancer in order to receive payments :(

Hey,

As the US Virtual Account pilot program requires an active prepaid card account, there is no way around the 3 partner payment requirement.

Also, please note that this is a requirement for requesting an invitation, and the decision to accept members into the program is not bases solely on having 3 partner payments.

Thanks,

Nissim A.
Payoneer Community Manager

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
payoneer rocks! they are also the payment choice for CPALead. is why i like them. 30th rolls around and poof theres my money added to the card already :)

Status
Not open for further replies.