Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey

Old School
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
Q: How can I collect my earnings?

All cash-out payments are made through Paypal, without any exceptions. Currently, Paypal permits sending money to 114 countries and territories. We apologize if you live in a country that Paypal doesn't serve. You can still belong to PaidViewpoint and participate, but you may need to find a friend or relative who resides in a Paypal-acceptable country to receive your earnings. The threshold required to qualify for cash-out is only $15 USD. Once that level is reached, the cash-out button in your account becomes functional. After you click "cash-out", we will process your request and you can expect to see the funds in your PayPal account within 72 hours. If the money does not appear by then, please contact us at support[at]paidviewpoint[dot]com. All PayPal service fees are deducted by PayPal from your transferred funds. We apologize, but these PayPal charges vary, country to country, and we are are unable to factor these variable costs into our system. Please be prepared in advance for these deductions to your transferred earnings.

$15 dollar paypal cashout
Surveys are like ICS surveys
Have trait surveys almost everyday according to FAQ
Earn $1.10 when you first sign up
Need phone to verify

ref-link: PaidViewpoint - Welcome
non-ref: PaidViewpoint - Welcome

R

rob2k9

one you do not earn $1.10 wen you register the register bonus is based on the answers you give them i only made $.80

two it has a nice look about it and i like the use of flash makes the site east with no popups or redirects to other sites

its biggest let down is the lack of surveys or offers to do i registered and only 1 and that only made me $.03

peaseniz

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
yeah i posted this about 2 weeks ago, and rob it may be due to the fact you are not from the US, but pretty much 1 survey a day it is just starting out, and as your trustscore goes up so does your earnings and the amount of surveys you get

Status
Not open for further replies.