Paypal Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekoolk

Registered
Original poster
Reaction score
Hi, there all guys I am not good in english so please ignore my grammar mistake.
I want to ask questions to you

Is Paypal is legit or scam ?
I am facing problem with paypal my account is limited from more than 6 months, why I don't know yet.

I have tried to solve the issue about limitation but only one is remaining
They want to add my debit or credit card but in limitation I can't add my card. so guys please suggest me.

what to do with this issue
please plz plz

give your valuable ideas so I will solve my limitation issue.:wacko::wacko:

Ismaw34

Reaction score
Try sending a copy of your NIF or something.

A

Almighty

The only Wise thing you can do is to send in a copy of a ID with a name and birth date and verify it with a debit/credit card

hendryap

Reaction score
Website
monetizingurblog.blogspot.com
why is your pp acc limited ?
is your pp acc limited because you didn't verified that or because you have suspicious transaction in your acc ?
1. if you have never verified your acc, you can verified that with vcc or you can ask paypal suport for manual verification without cc/vcc (this is what i did to verify my acc, but i'm not sure this oprion is still available).
2. if your acc got limited because there's suspicious transaction in your acc, just contact paypal support and give them any document they ask (they will ask some document for proof)

sorry for my bad english

robot1210

Reaction score
I am also having problems with paypal. I need to use it for ebay but haven't had any luck linking my bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.