PhotoShop Lessons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Hey guys im not good with photoshop at all. Im literally installing it right now. Is anyone good with photoshop and would be able to show me some cool features and effects. I need to create a logo but im not cut out to do it myself. Any help would be appreciated. Thnx

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Yeh thanks i was looking more of a one on one tutorial kind of thing but i guess that will get me started. Thanks

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
Yeh thanks i was looking more of a one on one tutorial kind of thing but i guess that will get me started. Thanks

You're welcome, but I'm not sure you're going to find someone who will have enough time to teach you a whole lot. But some recommendations would be Emalkay and Rob2k9. Both are good with Photoshop. Good luck.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
tyvm i dont want to be an expert in it but i want to know the basics i guess.

Gotestra

Ocupado
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I learnt Photoshop myself, Googling and searching on Youtube. There are some videos on Youtube that get you hooked up with the basics. After that, just lurked on it, and googled when I faced a problem. Well, now I guess I'm an average Photoshopper.

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
tyvm i dont want to be an expert in it but i want to know the basics i guess.

Once you get to know the basics of it, you'll be able to do more than you think. Most people learn Photoshop by trial and error, but those sites I posted have highly detailed tutorials designed to help the newer people out.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
I think the hardest part of having to learn photoshop is that im gonna have to learn how to take one design and make something in photoshop that is similar in design. For example a logo how you make it to go with the design of your forum or webpage.

PhriXion

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
I think the hardest part of having to learn photoshop is that im gonna have to learn how to take one design and make something in photoshop that is similar in design. For example a logo how you make it to go with the design of your forum or webpage.

Well obviously you're going to want to make sure you size your logo correctly to implement it flawlessly into your website, then you're going to want to pick a color scheme based on your current CSS style or forum theme. It's really easier than you're making it out to be. I'm no expert in Photoshop, but I have a few galleries of GFX from the past.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Yeh well ive always been on the programming side more. Not much of a design guy. Figured i would start now.

getpaid

Reaction score
i m also learn ps from internet using youtube's videos there are so many videos on yt..and u can also search for tutorials on google,there r so much tutorials...:)

P

petike1

Original poster
The first time I opened photoshop i was like WTF !? So many features, i didn't understand to anything. I checked a few vids and everything was clear :)

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
I will teach you everything you need to know.
$10/hr - PrePaid and on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.