Not open for further replies.

iWin

Senior
Original poster
senior
Life Saver
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Got my first postloop payment. Postloop is really easy. I average .11 cents per post. The minimum cashout is 100 points ($5), and I can't believe how easy it is to get that.

Payment:
53911946.png

It's a great site and you guys should definitely try it out if you need extra cash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paying For You To Be My Ref
I will pay you to be my ref on postloop. I'll pay you according to how active you are, and how many points you earn. Obviously, the more points you earn, the more I pay you. I will pay you 3 cents per point you earn me. ( I don't get 100% of your earnings. I will take a screenshot of how many points you got me, and pay you accordingly) This can add up very quickly. You can choose to be paid at any time by sending me a PM.

REF: http://bit.ly/o8lVb4
Non Ref: Postloop.com​

Arron215

Reaction score
k maybe
imma check out the website first thou
nah i dont wanna make accounts on other forums and have a limit of how much i can post to make money too lazy

sfahad13

Reaction score
i apply many times but he reject me :( . he didn't approve me.

omarfw

Reaction score
Website
www.gamermc.com

orag08

Reaction score
So....you get paid to post? Can you get paid to post anywhere or is there specific places on the internet that the postloop site will only allow?

pizzaz007

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
So, I signed up under you. my name is pizzaz007, and I'm learning about it all now :)

sidney

Reaction score
Hi there! I just signed up under you and i just got approved by postloop. My username in postloop is sidney.

rokas1997

Reaction score
I registered under link you gave, username: rokas1997. I like this site, but need to get approved :/ BTW how to get good rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.