[Prizelive] [Sniper Blast] [BOT] [HIGH SCORE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chicken

Original poster
Okay, I made this bot for someone, but they decided not to pay me for it, so I thought the best thing to do with it would be to release it to the members of tbn.

This usually gets around 3000-9000, it depends, if you have a fast computer it will work better, if it is slow then it won't do as well.

To run you need SCAR 3.25 BETA, which you can download here: http://www.scar-divi.com/index.php?page=download

Also you need the script, which you can find here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bmb7pf2qisbn7vq

Virus Scan: http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...6661b0bc1f52e00f2f7142e44e48f035a6-1313925533

Okay, to set up, press the little cross hair thing, which is at the top, then drag it over the game, then choose the desert level, otherwise it won't work, when it says "GO!", press: CTRL + ALT + R
Then press: CTRL + ALT + S, to stop.

Tell me what you think of it, thanks :)

C

Chicken

Original poster
The highest score I have got was really high, you would be able to win loads of multiplayer matches :)

R

rob2k9

Original poster
thanks for this i have a few scar scripts for games on points2shop :) gonna use this one now

but if you meant it for subs you put it in the wrong section all the leechers are gonna get there hands on this now

C

Chicken

Original poster
thanks for this i have a few scar scripts for games on points2shop :) gonna use this one now

but if you meant it for subs you put it in the wrong section all the leechers are gonna get there hands on this now
I put it in the sub section and moved it to get more attention :)

R

rob2k9

Original poster
I put it in the sub section and moved it to get more attention :)
to be honest thats the last thing you want now all leedchers are gonna be using it and no ones gonna win loads of people botting against each other gonna be easy to notice

but thanks any way

C

Chicken

Original poster
to be honest thats the last thing you want now all leedchers are gonna be using it and no ones gonna win loads of people botting against each other gonna be easy to notice

but thanks any way
Then more reason to get in before all the leechers eh? :p

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
should make one for quick shot

TumbleDry

Senior
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Put me in elite on my second match, i now loose alot of matches lol.

TumbleDry

Senior
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
average of 4.5k but it reached 11.5k

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
does anyone else find it a tad wrong that one gpt site owner chicken is making bots to use and cheat on someone elses gpt site? im just saying......

TMS

ok
senior
Reaction score
@edsinferno - no, most gpt owners that are on this forum have made or used a bot before. So why should chicken be different. Just my opinion!

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
@edsinferno - no, most gpt owners that are on this forum have made or used a bot before. So why should chicken be different. Just my opinion!

because most gpt owners have a code of ethics that we dont rip money from other owners wallets. moreover any gpt owner who purposely frauds, more than likely allows it on his sites. thus advertisers get pissed, rates drop from it, then all of you are whining that payouts are low. its a chain effect. one crooked owner effects many, including you as a member.

TumbleDry

Senior
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
You think you know everything Eh, Just kiddeling im not going to be a jerk/dick, Chicken was a bot creator/ coder long before he owned his GPT site, so why not use his skills to take out competition and give back to the community, i dont see you doing that @edis.

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
taking out competition is one thing. purposely frauding another owner is not. especially at a site who is contracted w shiftcode like prizelives owner is and makes shiftcode alot of money. or im guessing you didnt know that the pwner of prizelive also assists shiftcode w programming. not a smart move especially in public. great that hes a coder long before he owned a gpt. since prizelive has direct authorization from shiftcode to get into almost ANY shiftcode ran site, how would mr chicken feel if that owner got into chickens site or contacted shiftcode directly? like you, im not meaning to sound like a dick, but i highly doubt that chicken has the funds nor the resources to be the ONLY gpt left in existance lol

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
ed its not going to hurt the site as bad as ur making it out to be, so just calm down. Someone makes a bot that can make you SOME MONEY EASY AND AT LEAST 1 PERSON HAS TO BITCH IF U DON'T LIKE IT DON'T USE IT UR NOT STOPPING ANYONE.

L

lockerzking

Original poster
Shiftcode deserves to lose money. Those fucking bastards charge way to much and who cares if prizelive gets ripped off they already rip off their members

Akihiko

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you Chicken for this great script, seriously ... That's sick. :D
It's really amazing that you are not charging for such a script! :eek:
People like you are rare. :p

I've been using it for the past days and it's working good! But it tends to miss sometimes, i don't know if it's because of my pc but anyways. When it gets around 20 combos, it reloads and immeadiately tries to hit a target which is nearly disappeared, hence breaking the combo.
My average scores are 3k but it goes to 5k or even 7k once in a while. :3

C

Chicken

Original poster
Well if it makes mistakes that is sometimes good, as it is more human like, as people make mistakes.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.