veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
Did anyone else get a problem using these cards?

I used 2 online today in a combined order for a shit load of wings, and once I went to the store the manager asked me for my ID because of the gift cards I used. I asked him why and he said it was a precaution they had to take and wouldn't say much more. I refused to give him my ID and he let me get my order anyway.

Anyone else get a problem while using these?

PhatBoyFresh

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
It doesn't really sound like much of a problem. You got your order so why does it really matter? I can see why they would ask for your ID if you order online and then go the restaurant. Next time just go in with the numbers on a piece of paper. They may look at you weird, but they can just type the numbers in and you're good to go.:)

spartin

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I havent had this problem but then again The people working there
are in my 5th period Calculus.

They leech off my all the time so I think Im good.

MrEman453

coldschool
Reaction score
yes i had the same problem! with papa johns, some guy comes and asks me for the card too but i was like i dont have it and he called his shop to check out, if everything was right. then he gave me my food and said he was sorry for the delay...shouldnt have gave him tip...

DonaldTrump

President of the United States
Original poster
veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
It doesn't really sound like much of a problem. You got your order so why does it really matter? I can see why they would ask for your ID if you order online and then go the restaurant. Next time just go in with the numbers on a piece of paper. They may look at you weird, but they can just type the numbers in and you're good to go.:)

The problem is that if they want me ID, they think there's something wrong with these codes!

Status
Not open for further replies.