Programmers only - Make a bot & Make money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daynix

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
I offer to promote your bot on my fileice accounts and split the profits, if you want to talk to me add [email protected] on msn for more details etc.

Duinton

Reaction score
uhm, why cant they just add it to their own account on a PPD site ? then they get 100% of the profits....dude no one is willing to split 50/50 earnings of their bot/program with you

Blessit

Senior
senior
Reaction score
uhm, why cant they just add it to their own account on a PPD site ? then they get 100% of the profits....dude no one is willing to split 50/50 earnings of their bot/program with you
If he's the one promoting it then that's a whole different alley my friend.

Duinton

Reaction score
If he's the one promoting it then that's a whole different alley my friend.

hmm, yeah you are right, but then he has to be really good promoting it tho, for a programming to let him use hes bot/program to make money :)

just one advice Emails, dont use FileIce, i had 35$ in my account then my account got banned for no reason

Proof
You have been permanently banned from our site. Harrasment/Spam Please email [email protected] for further information and ban appeals.

use Uploadee : Uploadee :D they are legit, i got paid 51$ from them :)

Daynix

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
hmm, yeah you are right, but then he has to be really good promoting it tho, for a programming to let him use hes bot/program to make money :)

just one advice Emails, dont use FileIce, i had 35$ in my account then my account got banned for no reason

Proof
You have been permanently banned from our site. Harrasment/Spam Please email [email protected] for further information and ban appeals.

use Uploadee : Uploadee :D they are legit, i got paid 51$ from them :)

I'd promote them by email, I can gather loads of emails every day easily and until I get banned from FileIce then I won't switch sorry.

bullseye

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
yo, i can make some fake programs 4 you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.