Quickest way to make $5 paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vandorin

Original poster
Reaction score
I know there's a subforum for making money, but it didn't seem like the appropriate place to ask this, but what site, ptc or any other is the easiest way to make $5 with a quick payout? The subforum has a ton of methods, and I was just wondering what the general consensus was on what to do and what to avoid.

Soviet

Geek Firefighter
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
The absolute QUICKEST way would be postloop.
You register on a forum like TBN and you earn money for posting :>

So $5 on postloop would take about 50 forum posts. But beware, you can't spam or you get bad ratings which lead to getting banned.

I can't be bothered getting payment proof. This is well known to be legit so just search here on tbn if you want payment proof.

Click Here

goodshame

Registered
Reaction score
I like Paid the Fastest. The offers there normally credit within a minute or so for me. They have instant paypal payments for $1.00+. You can earn $5 pretty quickly by doing offers in the first/second page registration category.

Ref link
Non ref link

Payment I just requested:
paidthefastest.jpg

D

DTD

Join uploadee and i will PM you sum guides

as it is net 15 payout its not fast at all.
I would personally say, postloop or a gpt site. Find a fast paying gpt sites (most pay within 12 hours) Get a list of good offers, do some work and earn 5$. Or you could do postloop. But that might take a bit more time

vandorin

Original poster
Reaction score
I like Paid the Fastest. The offers there normally credit within a minute or so for me. They have instant paypal payments for $1.00+. You can earn $5 pretty quickly by doing offers in the first/second page registration category.

Ref link
Non ref link

Payment I just requested:
View attachment 4514

Thanks for all the replies, but I went with this one! I've already made and cashed out $3 so I'm almost there, thank you so much!!!!

BSOD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
for the record, ewhoring could've been a quick and easy solution. :amuse:

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
some ewhore maybe is the quickest :D
my earning methods are slow :D

hendryap

Reaction score
Website
monetizingurblog.blogspot.com
join cashle, refer 5 people from US/UK ask them to complete their profile after registering and do 1 simple offer then you'll get $1/referral. So 5 referral mean $5 for you. Payment time max 2 business day, usually less. If you like i can give you $0.4 if you join as my referral :D.
I dont know if i can put my ref link in here, since i'm new member in here.

psufootball

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
In my current raffle, we are giving away a $10 Amazon.com gift card. Sell that pretty much anywhere and you can get $9-10 PayPal. You can enter up to 10 times a day for a huge chance to win.

If raffles aren't your thing, then I would recommend a GPT website.

Status
Not open for further replies.