Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Almighty

Original poster
I hate my new school, we got school PC's (Dell Vostro 3350's) and I didn't want the school to see what I am doing on my PC so I changed the BIOS pass. Next day (today), a teacher came to me saying that I have to change the Bios password back to the default school password and that I have to pay 300kr (~50$) for changing the pass. FML...

Butthairs

Reaction score
I hate my new school, we got school PC's (Dell Vostro 3350's) and I didn't want the school to see what I am doing on my PC so I changed the BIOS pass. Next day (today), a teacher came to me saying that I have to change the Bios password back to the default school password and that I have to pay 300kr (~50$) for changing the pass. FML...

They can't make you pay for that. Did they specifically state you're not allowed to do that?

http://www.27bslash6.com/flash.html

Read that. Slightly on topic, and hilarious.

Reactions: TheSyndicate
A

Almighty

Original poster
yes, all the pc's are on the same server and when i changed the pass the pc came in my hands and out of their control

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
WHADDA FUCK!?!
YOU CAN'T PAY 300KR FOR JUST CHANGE THE BIOS PASS. 300kr is alot of money (espically for people in chickenland, except Almighty beacuse he is rich :ballin:)

A

Almighty

Original poster
WHADDA FUCK!?!
YOU CAN'T PAY 300KR FOR JUST CHANGE THE BIOS PASS. 300kr is alot of money (espically for people in chickenland, except Almighty beacuse he is rich :ballin:)

We're :ballin: there

Kanni

Senior
senior
Reaction score
lolwut they can't charge you.. worse they can do is punish you :eek:

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Tell them you want legit nudes of casey anthony and miley cyrus, and if it was a good fap, then tell them you'll
CONSIDER changing it back.

bullseye

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
lol... i rely dont think they can charge your... just say u thought u were changing your login pass... and you hvae no idea how or what you did :)

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
We're :ballin: there
Only you are rich in the chickenland. I'm sure everyone aren't driving BMW's and aren't buying 100s of donuts everyday and only eating one bite of each donut. :amuse:

(Yes, i'm using 0,5k monthly on donuts. KAY?!)

Kuroro

Reaction score
Flip that shit, tell them it'll cost 600kr and you'll CONSIDER changing it back.

LOL'd irl.. A business minded person even in crazy situations..

EarthBound

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
LOL'd irl.. A business minded person even in crazy situations..

Money is money.

Anyways, don't do that. They have no right to back you pay unless it says in the rules that you can't change your password. Meaning you can't change the one that you use to login. Which I doubt.

A

Almighty

Original poster
The rules say nothing about changing the bios pass so i did it and today a teacher comes to me and forces me to change the pass back and pay money for it

Only you are rich in the chickenland. I'm sure everyone aren't driving BMW's and aren't buying 100s of donuts everyday and only eating one bite of each donut. :amuse:

(Yes, i'm using 0,5k monthly on donuts. KAY?!)

Mai papa drives BMW in høneland (mama's bday present!) and Freak do you remember the old good days with donuts and blueburn?

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
The rules say nothing about changing the bios pass so i did it and today a teacher comes to me and forces me to change the pass back and pay money for it

Mai papa drives BMW in høneland (mama's bday present!) and Freak do you remember the old good days with donuts and blueburn?
Yeah.. BlueyyBurn! :D Gool old times! :D

A

Almighty

Original poster
I ghink i wasted around 1k on donuts from aprill to now (rimi 200m fra skolen og vi får stikke dit når vi vil :D)

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
pyh. don't pay anything.
because there was no harm, what you have done.
they just trying to Be THE LAW :D hah hah

just tell again, that i don't want to pay anything.
there was no any harm. it was just a joke.
so no worry. the world is not going to end with one password change.

A

Almighty

Original poster
It's not somerhing they just say it's a real "ticket" and we have to pay it or there will be legal trouble :(

moneymaker22

Registered
Reaction score
Dang $50 for the password thats messed up.
they shoukd give you warning instant of give you a bill lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.