goku93

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Hotmail Creator

647Untitled.png

-What is this?
Ehh..i think everyone know but is a little bot that create emails (hotmail), and is semi-automatic.

-Requeriments:
TBN Account (Duh!)
*150 Posts
*10 Rep
or
*Be Subscriber!! :D
(So buy the yours ^_^)

-Features:
Random Info
Decaptcher and Proxy Support
Export Email:pass or All Info
Create emails easy as 1..and 2?
Just 2 Step or 1 If you use Decaptcher
Webbrowsers Viewer (For any bug, error...etc)
And others more...

-Bugs
-Sometimes the app break downloading the captcha img.
-With proxys, after singed up and log out from the created acc, you need to click the "Sing Up" Button.

-The app freeze when the captcha is resolved by decaptcher.
-When is typed the wrong captcha the old one doesnt update.

-Virus Scans:
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/a6b524c208fdfc5aeb6b200897a5a28b314b1208
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan...c33d4fcf344b4df493af75f9bc6509a7a4-1314119953

-DEMO
Demo.gif
Decaptcher:
decaptcher.gif

-Download

Attached!! :D

Enjoy it!!!! :D ^_^ sorry if the requirements are a lot, but... u.u

Bump!!? nah just to say that the requirements are less...

Attachments

• Hotmail Creator.exe
    592.5 KB · Views: 635

aaaa

Reaction score
Looks great, I'm downloading now, I'll edit later with that I think :)

EDIT: Well, the bots great, makes the an account every 7 - 15 seconds. BUT, I did find a bug. When you type in the wrong captcha, it like doesn't update the old captcha. So like, if you enter the wrong captcha, the picture on the bot won't change, but the picture on the web page will. Hope you can fix it! Otherwise it's a great bot :D

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
When I create the account, it doesn't appear with the info on the bottom but on the right I see an account logged in. Good requirements too.

hoangthach04

Reaction score
too hard to use it @@

goku93

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Looks great, I'm downloading now, I'll edit later with that I think :)

EDIT: Well, the bots great, makes the an account every 7 - 15 seconds. BUT, I did find a bug. When you type in the wrong captcha, it like doesn't update the old captcha. So like, if you enter the wrong captcha, the picture on the bot won't change, but the picture on the web page will. Hope you can fix it! Otherwise it's a great bot :D

Thanks for the report, yeap i will be trying to fix all the errors, this was for my personal uses but i dont need hotmail for a time so i released it ^_^

Hey, that looks nice. You're gonna put me out of business xD But there still something you dont have.
Hehe no man out of the business never xD, your bot is different than mine, and have things that the mine doesnt have.

what kind of decaptcha does this have?

When I create the account, it doesn't appear with the info on the bottom but on the right I see an account logged in. Good requirements too.
Wait for a few of seconds, when the page loaded complete then it will appear. Thanks, 2 hours ago the requirements was extravagant xD.

Sexy XD + rep

Good Job!

too hard to use it @@
I dont understand o_O

What A release man even you dont have 10 rep lol .
lol i dont care, this is for prevent leechers. xD

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Its a really good and fast email creator. The captcha part is a little buggy, I suggest you to build up the captcha part in a another way. I know how boring fix the captcha is, I have done the same myself and you need to find something that works for the site and stuff.

Drake

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)
Reaction score
lol to fix the loading problem im sure u already know but just add a button saying reload captcha or make it happen on the picturebox click event, and just have it grab the captcha :D. Really nice bot btw, how long did it take you to make it?

goku93

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
what kind of decaptcha does this have?
Have Decaptcher, decaptcher.com

Its a really good and fast email creator. The captcha part is a little buggy, I suggest you to build up the captcha part in a another way. I know how boring fix the captcha is, I have done the same myself and you need to find something that works for the site and stuff.
Yeap i have to work in the captcha, but that was the only way i saw for integrate decaptcher.

lol to fix the loading problem im sure u already know but just add a button saying reload captcha or make it happen on the picturebox click event, and just have it grab the captcha :D. Really nice bot btw, how long did it take you to make it?
Hehe thanks, it have a Link Label (refresh) that actually refresh the captcha (i think i have to rename it to reload), and in 2 days i did it. But first was personal and was a AIO (yahoo, gmail and hotmail) but.. Well i dont need email now so..i released ir ^^

And each email id is saving multiple time in that listbox
Well isnt a listbox is a listview, that happend sometimes when the proxy is very slow, i will add a remove or delete duplicated items.

Hopping that u are using it ^^ BTW im very noob in Vb.net, i still have to learn a lot of noob things :/

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
this is sick! awesome bot.. i hope i can has the +reps to run it. maybe it will take a while for me to use it. :) anyway great warez!!!!

equality for all!!!

karmasblade

Old School
old school
Reaction score
I waited 3 minutes and the page doesnt change and it still says Hotmail Not Ready

open01

Reaction score
.......................Thank You.......................

hoangthach04

Reaction score
This bot needs "del cookies,cache" and "refresh" button.

goku93

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
Im will work in a new version, more..light, will have DeathbyCaptcha Support too, will have cookies, historial,cache deleted, and will fix the captcha problem.. But im still working in when decaptcher is resolving the captcha it freeze the program, working in that. Thanks to all and wait for a new version ^_^ btw im very bad in gui D:

Duinton

Reaction score
just downloaded the bot, i will comment later if it works or not ;)

EDIT
I couldn't manage to get the decaptcher fuction functional so either it's not workin, or my account at decaptcher is not workin

Prosperous

Illuminati ♥
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Nice
I will try it for sure!

goku93

Senior
Original poster
senior
Reaction score
just downloaded the bot, i will comment later if it works or not ;)

EDIT
I couldn't manage to get the decaptcher fuction functional so either it's not workin, or my account at decaptcher is not workin
Lets see you put your login and pass in the correct box, and u have checked the checkbox that said decaptcher? btw the programa freeze for a few seconds while is resolving the captcha

Status
Not open for further replies.