PhriXion

Veteran
Original poster
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Website
www.djjiggler.com
Just thought I would release this tool to kind of jumpstart the botting world section back up and kind of contribute to the community.

This is a pretty simple little tool I made to help people generate strong passwords to protect their accounts, ftp's, programs or anything they feel needs to have a strong password. This tool can generate up to 100 characters using symbols, numbers and letters and tell you the strength of the password. The tool will also allow you to save your passwords as .txt files anyone you want, so it's a bit more useful so you don't have to remember your complicated passwords.

Preview:

oJzvA.png

Virus Scan:

Download:

Hope you guys enjoy it. Just trying to help get this section up and running again. I've also uploaded it on TBN in case someone can't download from Megaupload. Have fun. :)

Attachments

• pHash Gen.rar
    22.3 KB · Views: 31

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Now I can generate a even more complicated paypal password :D.

/inb4cracked

Reactions: PhriXion

iNsAnE

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Woot, Love the GUI! I <3 u for giving it to me early, and I needed it for my RS password ty! :D

Dap Kin

Professional Ball Jiggler
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itsdap.com
Your bawt is so smexiii <3 :coolface:

Don't have much use for this, tbh.

PUREGOLD

Reaction score
nice GUI.. :) thanks for this..

Yela

Senior
senior
Reaction score
PhriXion? Making something? And it works!?!?!? Good job :D

BigRD

Senior
senior
Reaction score
i can see how this is very useful but i wont use it because then i wont be able to remember any of them. i like being able to remember them. its easier.

kpk25

Reaction score
Hi its rob2k9 again :D

some members on here really could use this and should learn about better security :)

AntonioC

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Just thought I would release this tool to kind of jumpstart the botting world section back up and kind of contribute to the community.

This is a pretty simple little tool I made to help people generate strong passwords to protect their accounts, ftp's, programs or anything they feel needs to have a strong password. This tool can generate up to 100 characters using symbols, numbers and letters and tell you the strength of the password. The tool will also allow you to save your passwords as .txt files anyone you want, so it's a bit more useful so you don't have to remember your complicated passwords.

Preview:

oJzvA.png

Virus Scan:

Download:

Hope you guys enjoy it. Just trying to help get this section up and running again. I've also uploaded it on TBN in case someone can't download from Megaupload. Have fun. :)

CAn you help me doing one too? i have been trying to since last here to create a pass generator like that but i never managed to do it! :X

Status
Not open for further replies.