rewards.CN [ Hacked with video ] have some LOLZ with me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rob2k9

Original poster
Here is a nice little video of me in side rewards.CN admin panel

i have not put the full name of the site because i know it wot be allowed but if an admin says this video is not allowed as well i will make screen shots blocking out the urls and stuff

!! NOTE IN THE VIDEO I DO NOT SHOW THE EXPLOIT USED TO DO THIS !!
!! THIS IS TO SAVE PEOPLE THAT USE THE SAME SCRIPT !!

BELLOW IS THE VIDEO
====================

[YOUTUBE]JaLhgU_vYBI[/YOUTUBE]

====================
Please have some lolz and comment and rate :D

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Welll done!

Hopefully CN pays you to help fix their crap.

i wouldnt fix it even if they asked that site is dead and full of dicks they have been nothing but mean to me flamed all my posts so no chance i would help them

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Give 70 points to every user so everyone get a sub there! :p
You are a really good hacker Rob! Keep it up.

Can you hack all the sites using that script? Then ohno.. poor Jani! His GPT-site use this script.

daventodd123

Reaction score
Damn Rob! Good job :D

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Give 70 points to every user so everyone get a sub there! :p
You are a really good hacker Rob! Keep it up.

Can you hack all the sites using that script? Then ohno.. poor Jani! His GPT-site use this script.

so far i have only tryed it with this one but i dont show the hack just in case but i dont go hacking for no reason so every ones safe :)

123max

Reaction score
Yeah but at the same time its unfair to do this to do to CN, it's way too much and it may cause rivalry. I am saying this cuz i still respect CN as much as i respect TBN. and its better not to hate them.
rob2k9 they may have ill-treated you but still they were worth a year ago before suddenly the top members went away from the forum and it became a bit old

On the Bright side:
1) Fix the script
2) Modify with your GFX (i still didn't forget :D)
3) Re-sell with a diff name :D

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Yeah but at the same time its unfair to do this to do to CN, it's way too much and it may cause rivalry. I am saying this cuz i still respect CN as much as i respect TBN. and its better not to hate them.
rob2k9 they may have ill-treated you but still they were worth a year ago before suddenly the top members went away from the forum and it became a bit old

cn is crap i made good threads there and they got delete i got flamed and i got some bad pms its really not a good site not forgeting they are dieing fast

all so i got lolz at your pm asking me to put points on then saying this haha :D

@jani if you read this dont worry your site is safe to the exploit :D

123max

Reaction score
cn is crap i made good threads there and they got delete i got flamed and i got some bad pms its really not a good site not forgeting they are dieing fast

all so i got lolz at your pm asking me to put points on then saying this haha :D
cuz i want a sub :D
wanted to payback something thats why but my paypal is $0 can u still give?

R

rob2k9

Original poster
cuz i want a sub :D
wanted to payback something thats why but my paypal is $0 can u still give?

yeh i know but i wont be doing anything to them like i said i dont do it for no reason and its un fair to do it for you if i cant do it for every one and i am not willing to spend all day doing it for every one that asked

123max

Reaction score
yeh i know but i wont be doing anything to them like i said i dont do it for no reason and its un fair to do it for you if i cant do it for every one and i am not willing to spend all day doing it for every one that asked
yeah thats ok but if any1 has sub over there PM me! gotta leave smthing for them in the sub section that i promised i would give them!

R

rob2k9

Original poster
yeah thats ok but if any1 has sub over there PM me! gotta leave smthing for them in the sub section that i promised i would give them!

cool :)

does any one else have sites this script is running on so i can test out my exploit see if itson them all or just a cn mod thats been added

SO MANY PEOPLE VIEWING WHY NOT TRY REPLYING AS WELL :D

Ace12

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Oh lol that site - I f***ing hate CN.

Bought a sub
contributed so much bots
made a thread of selling something
bumped the thread - did not know rule was 24 hrs
got infracted, thread deleted WTF.
Quit that site - found TBN :D

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Oh lol that site - I f***ing hate CN.

Bought a sub
contributed so much bots
made a thread of selling something

yup same here site is mostly full of dicks just a few good members

BitcH

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Lol the superhacker had to search "free screen recorder" first? Would you like me send you Fraps :p

Also gj.

MoneyFreak

$$$
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Yeah same happend to me! If you bump a your own thread before it have gone 24hrs then you get a infraction and your thread gets deleted.

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Lol the superhacker had to search "free screen recorder" first? Would you like me send you Fraps :p

Also gj.

yeh haha never used a screen recorder much before so i just needed one fast and free with no need for cracks :)

and thanks

@MoneyFreak yeh i offered the admin a brand new custom template for there rewards site 100% free and even then they still gave me an infraction just because i bumped my post 3 seconds before 24 hours had past

1337K1N6

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Wow you are so l33t rob x D

Since you hate CN so much, why not try and do some damage to that rewards site x D

R

rob2k9

Original poster
Wow you are so l33t rob x D

Since you hate CN so much, why not try and do some damage to that rewards site x D

there is no such thing al l33t every one can be good every one can be bad there shouldnt be names or tags just because you have spent more time doing it than some one else :)

lol i dont hate them i just done like that way they run there site treating normal member like crap

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Give everyone 5b points, ????, profit!

Nice job, I don't hate or like CN, but it's not as awesome as TBN '-'

iRosko

Senior
senior
Reaction score
LOL i was cracking u at the part where i think rob was gunna type " lets keep it ..( a secret)" cz then he wrote lets just post on CN and have a goood LOLZ!

R

rob2k9

Original poster
LOL i was cracking u at the part where i think rob was gunna type " lets keep it ..( a secret)" cz then he wrote lets just post on CN and have a goood LOLZ!

yeh i was going to haha i am drinking and hacking :p

was going to make it a privet video but thought it would be better to make it public and have it posted on here and there site

no one going to post it on there site up 2 me i guess:p

1337K1N6

Senior
senior
Reaction score
there is no such thing al l33t every one can be good every one can be bad there shouldnt be names or tags just because you have spent more time doing it than some one else :)

lol i dont hate them i just done like that way they run there site treating normal member like crap

Oh I see. That's probably the main reason the site is so dead now.

Status
Not open for further replies.