RUNESCAPE RuneBroker - Make Millions Each Hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castro

They love you when you're dead.
Original poster
old school
Reaction score

logo23.png

Welcome to RuneBroker, a risk-free service that allows you to gain in-game gold with no cost. By filling in our short surveys, you can earn up to 300,000 gp for each survey, making it an effective method to acquire gold effortlessly and quickly. Here at RuneBroker, we aim to give you, a quick, free and easy way to get gold, without any complications.

Our respectable reputation means that you can be assured that you can always collect your gold, without having any problems. This means that security and communication with you are a very high priority of ours.

With secured surveys are optimised to run accurately, you will always get your points from each survey, and in the unlikely event that an error does occur; you can contact us. Likewise, when it comes to collecting your gold, we will get it to you in the shortest time possible, via our tri-weekly delivery sessions.

Signup Now!

REF Link - http://runebroker.com/?ref=275

Non ref link :( - http://runebroker.com/

Colek

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Fucking shiwape2 leecher.

deedapee2010

Reaction score
Mark, actually you dont get 300k/survey.

You normally get 85 points/survey and you cant cash out till you get 1000, and that is only 1m, 1m these days = $0.70 MAX, Making him a nice $2.50+ Profit everytime somebody gets 1m.

Reactions: sadpwner

Chris

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I will try this.

LOL dude you guys gotta stop making posts about them being leechers because that makes you just as much of a spammer as them.

OT: Seems stupid IMO unless you're stupid. Regular GPTs are obviously better.

TumbleDry

Senior
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Trevor has been here way longer than you PD, your a newfag who abuses the itrader for the most pathetic reasons, take a look at yourself PD and learn to treat people with respect.

Castro

They love you when you're dead.
Original poster
old school
Reaction score
This is still quite a good site, they don't pay the highest ever, but they do pay which is unlike many other Runescape GPT sites.

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
LOw turn around :( makes me sad

ExoMemphiz

Reaction score
Do they even pay you?.. Or just get money from you doing the survey?

Status
Not open for further replies.