veteran
old school
senior
Active Dispute
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitehouse.gov
You can buy it now for $2495 or give me offers via PM before the end of the auction or bid on it here: https://flippa.com/2636329-nr-popular-high-profit-margin-gpt-site.

One of the websites of the Center of Prizes Brand. Is currently a private VIP invitations only website, very hard to get into. This exclusivity, along with the Center of Prizes Brand, has allowed a website of only 90 people to cash out over $2929 in cash and $831 in prizes. There are many custom features on this ShiftCode script site, such as private invitations and master password protected access sections (features no other ShiftCode site has). These 90 members are set at a cap and are only the most loyal, senior, and dedicated GPT users. This averages out to $41.77 earned per user, which is hundreds of times more than the average GPT user.

You can choose to make this site public, since it is already notorious for it's exclusivity, you will get a large influx of new members when you make this site public. This site is not blacklisted by ANY ad networks, something that not many GPT sites have, thus they do not disclose.

This site has been under Center of Prizes Brand ownership for a few months and the design is transferable, resell-able, and you will have full ownership of it, unlike all of Seraph designed sites which are very commonly sold. Domain has close to 1 year left on it and the site name can be changed after 90 days of purchase, according to ShiftCode rules. However, the CP Brand may be able to speeden that up for you if needed.

For 30 days after transfer of ownership, this site will STILL be incorporated as part of the Center of Prizes Brand, which is currently valued at over $120k net worth. This means your site will be part of a network of sites involved in GPT, raffles, Facebook viral promotions, DVD/game rentals, trading, and premium subscription. The main Center of Prizes site (centerofprizes.com) has over 7200 members from the USA and Canada.

Screenshots:
http://www.centerofprizes.com/1.PNG
http://www.centerofprizes.com/2.PNG

Total Paid Out Cash: $2929.37
Total Paid Out Prizes: $831.40
Approximate Profit Margins: 20%
Monthly ShiftCode Fees: $19.95
Estimated Gross Profits* To Date: $752.15 in 2-3 months with just 90 VIP invited users

Does not include compensation to myself or staff. No accurate number can be given since ad network accounts and revenue streams are tied for all my sites along with staff pay.

edsinferno

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Might wanna fix those links has 3 t's instead of 2.

And didn't wowiwon sell it for like $200?

to be completely correct, wowiwon sold it to me for 25 bucks. i was gonna use it and then decided not to so i sold it to tony 24 hrs later for 225.

Status
Not open for further replies.