[S] The Most Legit Looking Fake Program Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightness

Banned
Original poster
Reaction score
Selling it for $3.
You'll make shitloads of profits guaranteed.
PayPal xTreme Adder
http://www.screenr.com/xsWs
Pay an extra $1.50 and you will get a customized fake program.
(notice: your customized program WILL be resold for profit)
No refunds.

Konsta

Reaction score
that could fool some people on utube and use it for peoples methods

Prariredog

Reaction score
You should make it where it sends a email to you :]

SpeedyScooter

Reaction score
Not legit looking at all. Fix up the font and make it look official. ex. use the paypal logo and some better graphics

Cooper

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
I'm sorry.. but that is pretty plain.

thomasgreen

Senior
senior
Reaction score
You screwed up ur timers btw. The message poped up way too early. And at least make sure to set progressbar back to 0 after the message pops up. It's also wayy to quick. Great 100 dollars in like 10 seconds. Make the timers load longer. Just a suggestions.

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
For the people saying it doesn't look legit, watch the entire video. When promoting with a site like youtube, people aren't stupid enough to fall for just a generator and no proof, proof showing up aids them into believing it though people with brains can figure it out easily.

Reactions: Lightness

Konsta

Reaction score
it made it look more real cuz of the paypal thing that popped up

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Lol most people are just going to use fake Paypal accounts to test this, nobody is stupid enough to use an account loaded with money.

hondarydr

Reaction score
Website
www.thecardking.com
Lol most people are just going to use fake Paypal accounts to test this, nobody is stupid enough to use an account loaded with money.

Yeah they probably won't use one loaded with money. This program will get you money off of them downloading it from a PPD site like uploadee...

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Yeah they probably won't use one loaded with money. This program will get you money off of them downloading it from a PPD site like uploadee...

Not really, if it is uploadee of sharecash, they will automatically assume it's fake(like me), but if there are lots of "good" comments, the guy would probably test a comment to see if it says "comment pending approval" if it does, they will leave.

hondarydr

Reaction score
Website
www.thecardking.com
Not really, if it is uploadee of sharecash, they will automatically assume it's fake(like me), but if there are lots of "good" comments, the guy would probably test a comment to see if it says "comment pending approval" if it does, they will leave.

Yes, but that is someone like you who knows about this kind of stuff so obviously you would try a few things before actually downloading it to see if it's legit. You have to remember that there are a TON of dumb viewers on youtube that are looking for stuff like this.

I made a simple Runescape skill booster program myself a few years back and made an easy $50 using share cash on it, the easiest $50 I've ever made. :)

Reactions: Blitzkrieg

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Yet people make hundreds like that with youtube :curt: realize that most humans are stupid.

Blitzkrieg

Platinum Member
veteran
senior
Reaction score
Looool, 50 bucks, never thought youtubers would be this stupid. But most runescape people are always looking for rs money hacks even though there aren't any. But nice 50 bucks! I might try that someday :D

Reactions: hondarydr
Status
Not open for further replies.