S0urCeCoderz.comâ„¢

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Hey im starting a forum called S0urCeCoderz.com soon and i was wondering if anyone else had experience with making forums and stuff like that. I already made 2 sites botemporium.com but shut that one down and the other one got banned. Im into programming so i figured i would create a site for people who like to code programs,bots, or really anything. Pm me or leave a pm if your interested

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
@Fang no not nulled. This is legit. I just bought the Domain.

Glitche

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think having a domain with numbers is any good because people could end up confusing your domain with Sourcecoderz.com thus driving traffic away from your site. Also, its good to have keywords in your domain and the 0 doesn't allow for that.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
S0urceCoderz.com with a number seems cooler. SO yeh.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Yeah, so unless your 12, Random Capitals and NUmbers in plac of words isn't cool or smart when your starting a website.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
MMMk well im not sure what im gonna do yet. My order for the domain never actually finished so it can still change it. And no im not 12. Im 5 lol jk

S

SL33pErC3LL

Original poster
Hey man dont worry about what other people say. Its your site and you can do whatever you want. Nice idea though ive been trying to find a site like that. I can help you if you want.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
If you want to make an established forum you should actually think a little about the domain and keywords and stuff like that. Try to get lots of members from lots of different places too.

H

H4x0rzRev

Original poster
Yeh i know what you are saying Dark and i agree with you. Thanks for the advice. I just wanted it to make it more unique. IDK

Glitche

Registered
Reaction score
Hey man dont worry about what other people say. Its your site and you can do whatever you want. Nice idea though ive been trying to find a site like that. I can help you if you want.

I'm not telling him what looks good, I'm telling him what is good for SEO and his website.

Darkness

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Yeh i know what you are saying Dark and i agree with you. Thanks for the advice. I just wanted it to make it more unique. IDK

Alright. Just know Im more than willing to help you out with the content of the forum and whatnot.

Reactions: SeXy JinXeR

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Ok thanks alot Dark your the best :D

K

KamaluNg

Original poster
I'm nothing like Dark but i'll definitely contribute.

My 2c, a domain that tends to work is normally simple, to the point, easy to remember & often has a purpose like TheBotNet. But not all domains have to be short, HowToStartProgramming.com covers all the bases.

S0urcecoderz has characters that aren't always easy to remember. (In Red)

IMO, just try a simple, nice, straightforward domain.

SeXy JinXeR

k
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
coldschool
Reaction score
Yeh maybe ill stick with SourceCoders.com. If its not already taken

K

KamaluNg

Original poster
i always wanted to start a coding website called Learn2Co.de. Probably won't because i don't do much webpage stuff so.. just sharing xD

Codez Hybrid

PHP Coder
senior
Trade With Caution!
Reaction score
Website
www.offerscript.net
Hey im starting a forum called S0urCeCoderz.com soon and i was wondering if anyone else had experience with making forums and stuff like that. I already made 2 sites botemporium.com but shut that one down and the other one got banned. Im into programming so i figured i would create a site for people who like to code programs,bots, or really anything. Pm me or leave a pm if your interested
you know there is already a site like this called planetsourcecode.com

Status
Not open for further replies.