seing a kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
so i se'ed a kindle and im wondering if anyone els has, but they siad they are going to charge my credit card if i dont send back the "broken one" but it was a fake cc so do i have anything to be worried about cause im bout to try to sell that shit, would they try to send me something in the mail?
email i got
Hello,

I'm sorry your Kindle isn't working. I'm sending you a replacement Kindle via 2-day shipping to get it to you as soon as possible.

When you return your Kindle, please do not return your power adapter, USB cable, manual, and any accessories or other items that originally shipped with your Kindle. When we send a replacement, we'll send you a Kindle only without any additional accessories. Remember to back up your personal documents to your computer; all the content you purchased from the Kindle Store is already backed up on Amazon.com.

Please insert the Kindle into a plastic bag, put it in original packaging if available, and send it back to us within 30 days from the date of this e-mail. If we don't receive the device by then, you'll be charged for the replacement Kindle.

A pre-paid return shipping label can be printed using the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/orc/rml/DXNzg8P2RRMA

Here's your replacement order information:

Order Number:...
Estimated Delivery Date:...

Please don't modify the replacement order in Your Account, as that may delay the replacement shipment.

You'll be able to access your existing Kindle library and change your subscription delivery options on the Manage Your Kindle page at http://www.amazon.com/myk

If you prefer to download your content wirelessly when your replacement Kindle arrives, press the Menu button and then select "View Archived Items."

If you'd like to access your Kindle library while you're waiting for your replacement, Kindle for PC or Mac are free applications that let you read Kindle books on your computer:

http://www.amazon.com/kindleapps

Thank you for allowing us to work through this problem with you. Your replacement Kindle will be there soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:

If no, please click here:

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
Alright, If you entered the correct serial number and did all that BS. They shouldn't threaten to bill your credit card. Just do it agian

Reactions: SmokinGood

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
Alright, If you entered the correct serial number and did all that BS. They shouldn't threaten to bill your credit card. Just do it agian
alright thanks dawg

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
No, Problem just don't act dumb you don't wanna get in trouble or sued lol

Prodigy

Senior
senior
Reaction score
have u personally sed a kindle?

No, I just keep Se'ing Phillip's there dumb and there easy. I have gotten like 4 pairs.

EDIT: If you buy get SUB. Serb has posted a good guide on this

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
lol why risk SE'ing a kindle? Read a real copy of a book :)
shit fuck reading bro trying to sell that dump
so has anybody done this cause i ant trying to get in trouble for this shit

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
you're not trying to get in trouble for shit yet you're SE'ing? lol XD
well iv sed hella shit but kindle was saying they are gona charge the credit card and shit
i used the guide serb posted it was public for a couple hours

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
If you did, then everything should work out... unless they actually try and bill your fake credit card.
well they said there gona bill the credit card if i dont send back the "broken kindle"

edit i just got the kindle today =O

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TumbleDry

Senior
senior
Active Dispute
Reaction score
Gl mate, this isn't spam dont know what else to say.. silly SE'ers :)

A

Almighty

Congrats but take down the link, even though you renamed it to http it still redirects to the full amazon returns center where you can see the return label :)

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
If you used a fake name, and fake CC just tell them the kindle had wires sticking out of it, and you cut yourself so you threw it away..

If you can change your addy. But they cant do anything.

Cheers

SmokinGood

Original poster
Reaction score
If you used a fake name, and fake CC just tell them the kindle had wires sticking out of it, and you cut yourself so you threw it away..

If you can change your addy. But they cant do anything.

Cheers
fake cc but used my name

Status
Not open for further replies.