Sister spent part of my amazon balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerodynameric

Original poster
Reaction score
Ugh. My sister's in her first year in college at UCB. School has barely begun and already she's made major financial mistakes. Firstly, several days ago she had to pay $10,000 for part of her tuition. Assuming it was required to pay no matter what, she paid her tuition online with her bank account WITH $700 IN THERE. Can you imagine the loans and the interest she would have to have paid if my mom didn't transfer the loan to her bank account? The payment can't be cancelled because it was online and the money had already been transferred. If she used a credit card or check, it could have been saved because those process slowly. If she had let my mom pay, she could have accumulated 10,000 points on her credit card. 2500 is enough for a round trip to anywhere in the U.S...

The second mistake she just made today. She asked me if she use my amazon balance to pay for some books and she told me it would be less than $10 if she bought it online, but like 3 times as expensive at a store. Even though I HATE weird numbers and decimals in my balance, I let her use it. When I got home, my amazon balance was $27.61 poorer. She forgot about the shipping costs. I asked her, why didn't you register my account for amazon prime? It's free for college students? She said I didn't know. I rushed to try to cancel the 4 books but 3 of them are too late and the 4th is giving me an error when I'm trying to cancel.

TL;DR version : Sister is stupid with finances and I'm $27.61 poorer (hate cents in my balance with a flaming passion). Quite a set back...

i4r6uw.jpg

iFaTaLiTy-banned

Old School
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Website
elitevip.net
Umm just call it them and tell them someone got your account info and they will cancel all of them and if they dont say "fuck you you don't help for shit" I did that and they put $100 on my amazon account when my account got charged $25 lol

aerodynameric

Original poster
Reaction score
Umm just call it them and tell them someone got your account info and they will cancel all of them and if they dont say "fuck you you don't help for shit" I did that and they put $100 on my amazon account when my account got charged $25 lol

They couldn't cancel cause they were sold by a 3rd party -_____-
that's a nice story, but I can't be mean like that...it's just not in me.

Chris

Old School
old school
senior
Reaction score
You sure your sister deserves to be going to UCB?! o-o She doesn't seem very bright LOL.

Reactions: iNsAnE

Konizuzu

Veteran
veteran
senior
Reaction score
your dead sister :D :D ;) joke
blood_kill_elfenlied_sister_dead_kohta_1_t2.png

Curt

Founder of TBN
veteran
old school
senior
Life Saver
Reaction score
Website
itscurt.com
Firstly, several days ago she had to pay $10,000 for part of her tuition. Assuming it was required to pay no matter what, she paid her tuition online with her bank account WITH $700 IN THERE.
TLDR; the above quote was all I read until I started laughing hysterically.

Edit: UCB is pretty close to me, got pics, and do you think we could possibly hook up? :D

Fang

Veteran
veteran
old school
senior
coldschool
Reaction score
Her only problem is that she jumps at stuff too fast without knowing the best way to jump.

Bored so I'll write an example that will amuse me even though it isn't necessary.

Say you are on top of a cliff, you want to get down and you see two rocks below. One rock is lower, and one rock is higher, which do you jump at? Well, based on the position you are in you wouldn't know exactly how much the rocks differ from one another but instead of considering it, you think that the rocks are close to equal and take your jump. Next thing you know your falling for the next 20 seconds and wake up in the hospital with no legs. The doctor gets you some robotic legs and just to prove to the rocks that your a beast you go back and jump at the second rock. In the end, both rocks were the same height.

Reactions: iNsAnE

Serb

Based
veteran
old school
senior
Reaction score
incest rape ftw.

ChewableCD

Old School
old school
Reaction score
Moral of the story: Don't trust woman.

aerodynameric

Original poster
Reaction score
TLDR; the above quote was all I read until I started laughing hysterically.

Edit: UCB is pretty close to me, got pics, and do you think we could possibly hook up? :D

Ummm...she's like 17 lol

xNSX

Reaction score
Sisters will be sisters you will laugh about it in the future LOL ive been threw this lots of times.

Kratos

Old School
old school
Reaction score
As revenge, post nude pictures of her :)

Reactions: Fang
Status
Not open for further replies.